bob harward turns down trump.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief, so what?  It's a tough fucking job.  It's hard for you liberals to identify with this fact but, but lots of successful people turn down high-up positions every day.

Okay, but WHY is he turning it down?  Cuz the White House is a fucking chaotic shit show 

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Okay, but WHY is he turning it down?  Cuz the White House is a fucking chaotic shit show 

that would be my guess. the white house and about anything it's touched up to this point turns into a cluster fuck. 

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Maybe, he said nigger thirty years ago or pushed a girl down when he was in kindergarten?

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

you need to relax. this is all fun. you're gonna end up like some of the other grouches around here. 

I'm cool as the other side of the pillow.  Never been a big fan of whiners though. And liberals are whiners of the Nth degree.

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

you need to relax. this is all fun. you're gonna end up like some of the other grouches around here. 

Man, it's a tough crowd.   :lol: A little, it won't kill you. 

52 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

"OBAMA DOESN'T HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE"

Yeah, I never was one of the "birthers" so to speak.  But it is a requirement under our Constitution.  I became suspicious when producing a simple birth certificate could have been put it all to rest easily.....and wasn't.  His had to be "manufactured" with an equally bizarre story.  

But that didn't even bother me too much.  It was just the start of the realization that Obama was a complete fraud. His past is sketchy at best and even the ones who were found in his past (weird how so very few of those there were) didn't think much of him.  His co-workers thought he was inept and lazy who rode his "race card" through the system.

An excellent "political actor".

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I never was one of the "birthers" so to speak.  But it is a requirement under our Constitution.  I became suspicious when producing a simple birth certificate could have been put it all to rest easily.....and wasn't.  His had to be "manufactured" with an equally bizarre story.  

But that didn't even bother me too much.  It was just the start of the realization that Obama was a complete fraud. His past is sketchy at best and even the ones who were found in his past (weird how so very few of those there were) didn't think much of him.  His co-workers thought he was inept and lazy who rode his "race card" through the system.

An excellent "political actor".

And an excellent President.  Light years ahead of the clown you've got now.  History will not be kind to Trump.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

And an excellent President.  Light years ahead of the clown you've got now.  History will not be kind to Trump.

An "excellent president"?  How?  What did he do that you people are so infatuated with him?  Other than reading elequantly from a teleprompter of course.

Just name a few things that made him "excellent".

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

An "excellent president"?  How?  What did he do that you people are so infatuated with him?  Other than reading elequantly from a teleprompter of course.

Just name a few things that made him "excellent".

Killed binLaden, Iran nuclear agreement, best jobs growth in history, tackled a devastating recession, regulated the banks, reformed health care, low unemployment numbers 

Obama was handed a shit sandwich and handled it with class, style and professionalism.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Killed binLaden, Iran nuclear agreement, best jobs growth in history, tackled a devastating recession, regulated the banks, reformed health care, low unemployment numbers 

Obama was handed a shit sandwich and handled it with class, style and professionalism.

Bin Laden...fuck, he kinda had his back to the wall there after purposely skirting that man for years when he could have been taken out MULTIPLE TIMES.  Iran deal?  SERIOUSLY?????  Holy fuck!!!!!

Exonomics?  I've shot every one of those down, as have others in the true "economic know".

Hey, weak people like weak leaders.  Know your abilities.  

We're done here.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Bin Laden...fuck, he kinda had his back to the wall there after purposely skirting that man for years when he could have been taken out MULTIPLE TIMES.  Iran deal?  SERIOUSLY?????  Holy fuck!!!!!

Exonomics?  I've shot every one of those down, as have others in the true "economic know".

Hey, weak people like weak leaders.  Know your abilities.  

We're done here.

IMG_6128.GIF

Just now, Snoslinger said:

not like this..

Image result for train wreck

Oh...it was every bit of that.  Every bit.  But I understand you not remembering it.  Fake news was growing strong legs starting with his regime.  You were tuned in and turned on!!!!

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...it was every bit of that.  Every bit.  But I understand you not remembering it.  Fake news was growing strong legs starting with his regime.  You were tuned in and turned on!!!!

:lol:

get fucking real. the first month of the obama admin, or any other admin for that matter, doesn't even come remotely close to this shit show. i honestly dunno how anyone can be so fucking naive as you. 

Edited by Snoslinger