Unless something changes, Capitalism will starve the planet by 2050

54 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There is a huge leftist backlash building right now. All these protests are just the beginning. People are moving my direction politically. Liberals are radicalizing. You're going to see what a real libertarian leftist movement looks like. There probably won't be any 'leaders'. Movements without visible leaders are harder to kill. 

A third party is on the horizon, though. The two party system is all but dead. Anarchists don't generally participate in electoral politics, direct action is preferred, but a lot accept the fact that there will be a transition period between neoliberal capitalism and anarcho syndicalism/communism. Ultimately dismantling of these transitional institutions is the goal and direct, decentralized democracy is what they will be replaced with. 

So... RevKev, Ice, Slinger, Spinner, MC and the like are getting ready to "radicalize"?  And fight for "the cause"?

:lol:

Well.....

IMG_1770.JPG

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So... RevKev, Ice, Slinger, Spinner, MC and the like are getting ready to "radicalize"?  And fight for "the cause"?

Well.....

A liberal arts education is not intended to train you for a specific job

22 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Or we could just do what we were good at for as long as we felt like it and not have to worry about starving or being homeless. 

Like smoke weed and pretend you're some sort on messiah? 🙃

9 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

02sled is that dimwit at parties that loudly pontificates about shit he thinks he knows all about but really has no clue.  You know, the guy that everyone rolls their eyes at and laughs at as soon as he leaves.

That would be you ,

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well.....

IMG_1770.JPG

No they're stuck in liberal purgatory. 

The only way out is to the left. They either do that or find themselves on the wrong side of history.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

No they're stuck in liberal purgatory. 

The only way out is to the left. They either do that or find themselves on the wrong side of history.

I know.  And should the shit hit the proverbial fan (hopefully), I would hope you boys will join in the liberal "cleansing".  We can agree on that job easily.  You guys better be aggressive though, we're gonna run out of supply soon I think....AND I WANT MY SCALPS! :lol:

We can sort out how things will work from there, but I won't probably care much right away.  Gonna live off the land for a bit.  Maybe find me a friendly bear too!

IMG_1772.JPG

16 hours ago, motonoggin said:

There is a huge leftist backlash building right now. All these protests are just the beginning. People are moving my direction politically. Liberals are radicalizing. You're going to see what a real libertarian leftist movement looks like. There probably won't be any 'leaders'. Movements without visible leaders are harder to kill. 

A third party is on the horizon, though. The two party system is all but dead. Anarchists don't generally participate in electoral politics, direct action is preferred, but a lot accept the fact that there will be a transition period between neoliberal capitalism and anarcho syndicalism/communism. Ultimately dismantling of these transitional institutions is the goal and direct, decentralized democracy is what they will be replaced with. 

:lmao::lol::lol2: you finally killed that single brain cell Neo:bong:Stoner 

11 hours ago, Boered said:

60% of the work force will build sell or repair robots, the other 15% will design them. Humans will all become momos, trolling the internet and eating 8000 calories per day.

What are you drooling on yourself about now you fat fucking LIAR and CUNT :bigfinger: