Trump Claims He 'Inherited A Mess' From Obama

Trump Claims He 'Inherited A Mess' From Obama

Source: Talking Points Memo

By ESME CRIBB Published FEBRUARY 16, 2017, 1:11 PM EDT

President Donald Trump claimed Thursday that he "inherited a mess" from President Barack Obama's administration.

"Our administration inherited many problems across government, and across the economy. To be honest, I inherited a mess," Trump said. "It's a mess. At home, and abroad. A mess."

He promised to "take care of it" but returned once again to his apocalyptic tone.

"Low pay, low wages. Mass instability overseas, no matter where you look. The Middle East, a disaster. North Korea — we'll take care of it, folks," Trump said. "We're going to take care of it all. I just wanted to let you know, I inherited a mess."

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-claims-his-administration-inherited-mess

Trump Attacks Press: 'The Level Of Dishonesty Is Out Of Control'

By MATT SHUHAM Published FEBRUARY 16, 2017, 1:16 PM EDT

President Donald Trump lectured journalists about their “tremendous dishonesty” in a press conference announcing his new pick for labor secretary on Thursday.

Shortly after announcing he would nominate Alexander Acosta to lead the Department of Labor, Trump said he had called the impromptu press conference “to update the American people on the incredible progress that has been made in the last four weeks since my inauguration.”

“I’m making this presentation directly to the American people, with the media present,” Trump said. “Which, is an honor to have you this morning, because many of our nation's reporters and folks will not tell you the truth, and will not treat the wonderful people of our country with the respect that they deserve.”

“And I hope going forward, we can be a little bit different and maybe get along a little better if that's possible. Maybe it's not, and that's OK,” he added, addressing reporters in the room.

more
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-attacks-the-media-press-conference

--------------------------------

Trump: My Administration Is 'Running Like A Fine-Tuned Machine'

By ESME CRIBB Published FEBRUARY 16, 2017, 1:17 PM EDT

President Donald Trump claimed Thursday that his administration is "running like a fine-tuned machine" despite reports of "chaos" and his apparent inability to get cabinet members approved.

"This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine, despite the fact that I can't get my cabinet approved," Trump said at a press conference. "I turned on the TV, opened the newspapers and I see stories of chaos. Chaos. Yet it is the exact opposite."

He claimed that the media is "trying to attack" his administration for following through on his campaign promises.

"They are not happy about it, for whatever reason," Trump said. "But a lot of people are happy about it."

more
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-claims-his-administration-is-fine-tuned-machine

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

-, " despite reports of "chaos" and his apparent inability to get cabinet members approved.

"

:lol: 

If it was Obama...........................................Most awesome, cool, President, prevails............despite  Republicans obstruction to get cabinet members approved.

Just now, Cold War said:

:lol: 

If it was Obama...........................................Most awesome, cool, President, prevails............despite  Republicans obstruction to get cabinet members approved.

Obama's transition was smooth.

This is the reality of electing someone with zero government experience.

Its gonna get worse as he never accepts blame for anything EVER.

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

jesus i just watched about 10 minutes of this press conference after one of my sales guys texted me to take a listen,  fuck is he just being an ass to everyone.  

He dismissed his setbacks as "Media Fiction"

Hes fucking mad

Most memorable lines from Trump's news conference (per CNN)

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/most-memorable-lines-donald-trump/index.html

On how things are going
"This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine."

On leaks, news
"The leaks are real, the news is fake."

On false claims about his Electoral College win's spot in history
"I was given that information, I don't know."

On his own speech
"I'm not ranting and raving, I'm just telling you you're dishonest people."

On Obamacare
"Obamacare, they fill up our alleys with people you wonder how they got there."

On reports about Russia contacts
"You can talk all you want about Russia -- which was all a fabricated fake news ... It is all fake news. It is all fake news."

On Flynn
"I don't think he did anything wrong. If anything, he did something right."

On why Flynn was fired
"The thing is he didn't tell our Vice President properly and then he said he didn't remember... that just wasn't acceptable to me."

On an alternative career
"I'd be a pretty good reporter."

Just read this and its correct....

"The country got conned -

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's emails. The Trump administration is running its own private email server.

You voted for Trump because you thought the Clinton Foundation was "pay for play". Trump has refused to wall off his businesses from administration, and personally profits from payments from foreign governments.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's role in Benghazi. Trump ordered the Yemen raid without adequate intel, and tweeted about "FAKE NEWS" while [an] American [SEAL] died as a result of his carelessness.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't care about "the little guy". Trump's cabinet is full of billionaires and he [is in the process of removing] your health insurance, so he could give them a multi-billion-dollar tax break.

You voted for Trump because he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it. American consumers will pay for the wall via import tariffs.

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to get us into a war. Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies, and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't have the stamina to do the job, Trump hung up on the Australian Prime Minister during a 5pm phone call because "it was at the end of a long day and he was tired and fatigue was setting in."

You voted for Trump because foreign leaders wouldn't "respect" Clinton. Foreign leaders, both friendly and hostile, are openly mocking Trump.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Trump and his administration lie with a regularity and brazenness that can only be described as shocking.

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side."

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Course it was............He is a bad ass mutha fucka! 

SNL gave him 10 out of 10 stars.

53 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

jesus i just watched about 10 minutes of this press conference after one of my sales guys texted me to take a listen,  fuck is he just being an ass to everyone.  

You're just use to the little fagoot that was in office the past 8 years, kissing everyone's ass 

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Like palin they just have to the script word for word and its pure comedy. On a sad note America looks a fool in the worlds eyes.

The rest of the world has been laughing at the US for a long time, you dumb fuck   You're just to stupid to know it 

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You're just use to the little fagoot that was in office the past 8 years, kissing everyone's ass 

The rest of the world has been laughing at the US for a long time, you dumb fuck   You're just to stupid to know it 

Let me guess top of your class like Trump?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

The disrespect the media pays to the Trump is unpresidented, you must be fucking high :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Obama couldn't get FOUR of his cabinet picks approved you lying sack of FAKE NEWS hack shit :finger: 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

is this the press conference where he told the jew to sit down and a reporter to set up a meeting with the black caucus? of course the reporter was black. :lol:  

Cummings chickened out of a meeting you clown for political reasons, FUCK YOU ARE A HACK :guzzle: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Always :crybaby: about inheriting a mess.  Obama and the dems did it for 8 years, now Trump will probably do it for a while. 

Barry fucked everything he touched both domestically and internationally added 10 trillion in debt and at the end of the day he basically distroyed the DemonCUNT party which will be his legacy :)