NO FUCKIN NO.....Trump May Put U.S. Troops Into Syria

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Its got to happen to end ISIS, it sucks but it has to happen :)

Why do you Canadian's take care of it over there then

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Send his ass over with the troops and have him fucking tweet from there in the thick of it!

Don't  send my kid  to die  for something you wouldn't send your own kid to die for.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Why are they even considering it? Why should we even get involved in another shit hole quagmire?

i don't want us there either...let the ragheads kill each other.

i'm just tired of the bullshit headlines mc posts.

'may' is an ugly word when reporting news.

oh wait, mc doesn't post news.

Edited by oleroule

This isn't going to be a quagmire, all the collateral damage have migrated or are in refugee camps and the rules of engagement are not going to be hampered like Bush and Barry did. They should use the Arabs in the area first and foremost, but the reality is they are idiots and need to be led by Americans :)

• Gold Member

So we created Isis with military action just so we can defeat Isis with military action and create the next generation of terrorist in the process. I wonder what they will call themselves?

Just now, Kivalo said:

So we created Isis with military action just so we can defeat Isis with military action and create the next generation of terrorist in the process. I wonder what they will call themselves?

:flush:

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Instead of Daesh how about Douche?

1 hour ago, oleroule said:

i don't want us there either...let the ragheads kill each other.

i'm just tired of the bullshit headlines mc posts.

'may' is an ugly word when reporting news.

oh wait, mc doesn't post news.

He is considering it and thats news. Its the war party at work again.

44 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

best post so far. every time america knocks off one group, something more insidious rises up. 

50 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The comeback of the Taliban. 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Get out of there and stay out.  And quit supplying the weapons....well, maybe drop a bunch of SKS's with bayonets and let them fight among each other.

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

This isn't going to be a quagmire, all the collateral damage have migrated or are in refugee camps and the rules of engagement are not going to be hampered like Bush and Barry did. They should use the Arabs in the area first and foremost, but the reality is they are idiots and need to be led by Americans :)

it'll be a cake walk.