Donald Trump Just Launched A War On Whistleblowers

Looks like a typical dictator move.....

Donald Trump Just Launched A War On Whistleblowers

Source: Huffington Post

The president is suggesting a major purge is in the offing.

President Donald Trump is launching a war on leakers, attempting to turn a story about the firing of his national security adviser, Michael Flynn, into a campaign to purge and clean out intelligence agencies.

The latest salvo came Thursday in classic Trumpian fashion: early-morning tweets attacking a national newspaper and making vague threats.

Trumps main priority seems to be protecting himself. The leaks that preceded Flynns firing raised questions as to whether the now former adviser had communicated with Russia on behalf of Trump to promise an easing of sanctions once the administration took power.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-whistleblowers_us_58a59c26e4b037d17d252e28?

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Anything huffpost writes can just be ignored,  bunch of partisan hacks,  I leave them in my flipboard along with esquire magazine to see how batshit the lefties really are.  

you want me to post the other news outlets that reported it too along with other stories related to the leak hunt?

I like how trump is blaming the media for the firing of Flynn. if that doesn't say a lot about this dumb fuck. for starters, it says he'd still be working if the news story didn't break and he'd continue covering things up. second, he fired Flynn, not the media. third, the media, and leaks, got this dumbass elected. talk about irony.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I like how trump is blaming the media for the firing of Flynn. if that doesn't say a lot about this dumb fuck. for starters, it says he'd still be working if the news story didn't break and he'd be covering things up. second, he fired Flynn, not the media.

He is a total fool. I think Pence has his hand up his ass like Cheney did to Bush.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I think you mean bannon.

I thought it was Bannon all along but Pence is the one that connects Trump to the republican controlled Congress. Bannon probably couldn't tell you who his senator is.

Edited by Mainecat

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

poor donny. he just doesn't get it. the problem is the guy he sees every morning in his mirror. 

It took some time for Nixon's paranoia to manifest itself, and now less than one month in we are seeing it on the cuff.

Imagine looking across your desk and wondering who are the "low life leakers" that are on your team. 

"The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers!" the president tweeted. "They will be caught!"

Paranoia_Tesla_Cover_Final-op.jpg

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I thought it was Bannon all along but Pence is the one that connects Trump to the republican controlled Congress. Bannon probably couldn't tell you who his senator is.

true, but I don't think pence calls any shots at all. he does what the commandant tells him, no questions asked.

Edited by Snoslinger

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

you want me to post the other news outlets that reported it too along with other stories related to the leak hunt?

Giving the press classified info is illegal... or at least, during a Republican administration. 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He is so much has smarter than you. He didn't have to sick off his family for a job.