normalizing

I like how the righties are trying to "normalize" what is happening within the trump admin. either by saying it's typical right vs left stuff, or new transitions in the WH, or the dems would be doing the same. this is NOTHING like we have experienced in politics, at least in my life time. the blatant lying by the pres and his admin, "alternative facts", divisiveness, egos, disarray, inexperience. so try to play all this off as normal, but it's far from it.

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I like how the righties are trying to "normalize" what is happening within the trump admin. either by saying it's typical right vs left stuff, or new transitions in the WH, or the dems would be doing the same. this is NOTHING like we have experienced in politics, at least in my life time. the blatant lying by the pres and his admin, "alternative facts", divisiveness, egos, disarray, inexperience. so try to play all this off as normal, but it's far from it.

I just think back when Vermont Governor Howard Dean screamed and that alone sunk him in the polls. This mook Trump gets a pass for all the craphe does by the right.

Edited by Mainecat

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I just think back when Vermont Governor Howard Dean screamed and that alone sunk him in the polls. This mook Trump gets a pass for all the craphe does by the right.

isn't it amazing? no tax returns? meh. goldman sachs hires? meh. flying to florida and playing golf every weekend? meh. meddling in corporate America? meh. cozying up with the Russians? meh. pissing off allies? meh. transparency? meh. conflicts of interest? meh. warming up war machine? meh.

and they wonder why we laugh at them :lol:

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

isn't it amazing? no tax returns? meh. goldman sachs hires? meh. flying to florida and playing golf every weekend? meh. meddling in corporate America? meh. cozying up with the Russians? meh. pissing off allies? meh. transparency? meh. conflicts of interest? meh. warming up war machine? meh.

A plethora of dnc talking points all rolled up.  Do you see why you have become irrelevant?

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

right cause Obama never hired anyone from Goldman or played golf and of course his admin was completely transparent.

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

right cause Obama never hired anyone from Goldman or played golf and of course his admin was completely transparent.

That's past tense we're in the present now.....Trump is a dictator and Obama is a deity. In our esteem moon bat crazy friends feeble minds.

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

legend, you're starting to slip a little here, bud. yes Obama did those things, and the righties moaned and groaned. way to miss the point.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Not to mention the Christian right support he got. Amazing they held their nose and voted for a guy thats a male chauvinist pig, been married 3 times with kids from 3 or more women, one of which posed nude.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I remember when a woman was running for president, while under criminal investigation, and unmitigated proof surfaced of her cheating.  

Edited by Cold War

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Not to mention the Christian right support he got. Amazing they held their nose and voted for a guy thats a male chauvinist pig, been married 3 times with kids from 3 or more women, one of which posed nude.

Well they didn't vote for Hillary that's for sure. Trump said the right things and got 84% of the evangelicals. Nobody cares how many wives or about nudity.