Hey AMG

GGNHL

Just wanted to let you know that I did win our bet that skidoo would have an XRS in the Gen4 chassis with the 850 in it this year when you said they wouldnt. Since the bet terms were on the old site and were deleted, I obviously don't expect you to pay, but being right is a good enough reward for me!. :lol::bc:

cq5dam.web.480.480.png

• Like 1

This sounds familiar, but I can't remember the bet. I bet jay on the cubbies and he paid off promptly. He may remember.

Id have to go with the black XRS. That thing is way too busy, and I hate the yellow.

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This sounds familiar, but I can't remember the bet. I bet jay on the cubbies and he paid off promptly. He may remember.

Id have to go with the black XRS. That thing is way too busy, and I hate the yellow.

Yeah I agree the all black I've always favored on the XRS's, especially over that friggin' green they're gonna do on the renegade version. :flush:

2 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Yeah I agree the all black I've always favored on the XRS's, especially over that friggin' green they're gonna do on the renegade version. :flush:

manta green is a tremendous color,  the best.  Unfortunately they did not put the new c motion in the 146 Freeride so looks like i am going with a scooby Backcountry X.  I think i want the 146x2 track more than the pro 40's.  

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

manta green is a tremendous color,  the best.  Unfortunately they did not put the new c motion in the 146 Freeride so looks like i am going with a scooby Backcountry X.  I think i want the 146x2 track more than the pro 40's.  

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

If you're doing mostly offtrail riding id agree....cant beat those 40s for ditch bangin and rough trail though.

Youre a taller guy...you should give a Polaris Assault a try.....Polaris seat position is by far the best for tall riders.

Edited by Dave

I see a lot of Polaris &  Cats & even yamaha's being sold - what Heavy , Ugly and way expensive things!!!!  good god....look they have new colors for the lipstick they are putting on these pigs!!!

Sorry...my opinion , buts its shared by most I know and complete strangers i've talked too also.....yuck. go to Dootalk, not many impressed there either. 

too funny.

I saw a last night.

I don't remember the bet terms , but you were right, I was wrong.  You can still go blow yourself 

Iron Dog XRS is still a 600 ETec in the XS chassis 

Only thing you can get the 800 ETec in is the Enduro and Expedition.  

Still no 600 ETec in G4 chassis 

New colors once again suck balls   That Green and Silver on the XRS Renegade is ugly as fuck 

Still shitty Rip Saw 1

Black and Yellow MXZX and the Iron Dog are the only ones that looks good and the all black sleds of course. White Freeride isn't bad  

New Blizzard 850 looks stupid 

SHOT start is pretty awesome. 

Not very impressed with the 2018 lineup overall 

Glad I got a '17 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I saw a last night.

I don't remember the bet terms , but you were right, I was wrong.  You can still go blow yourself 

Not very impressed with the 2018 lineup overall

All I wanted to hear, I believe the bet was $20 but I don't care about that part anyways. :bc:

And I agree, I figured we would have seen a new 600etec that fits in the g4 chassis or something a bit more interesting. Oh well, I won't be spring checking until next year and I'm glad I picked up a holdover this year as I was completely happy with my 14 and my 16 so far has been the same. :bc:

16 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I saw a last night.

Iron Dog XRS is still a 600 ETec in the XS chassis 

Only thing you can get the 800 ETec in is the Enduro and Expedition.  

9 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

i got you 2 mixed up....my condolences to ggnhl. :bc:

Edited by Dave

2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

All I wanted to hear, I believe the bet was $20 but I don't care about that part anyways. :bc:

And I agree, I figured we would have seen a new 600etec that fits in the g4 chassis or something a bit more interesting. Oh well, I won't be spring checking until next year and I'm glad I picked up a holdover this year as I was completely happy with my 14 and my 16 so far has been the same. :bc:

Sounds about right , but I honestly don't remember. PM me your address and I'll drop a $20 in the mail today :bc:

Yea, I'm not impressed at all.  They better come out with something else soon, or they're gonna be losing a lot of customers.  People want that new chassis, but don't want an 850. IMO, they should have kept the XRS and Freeride in the XS chassis one more eyear, and concentrated on the 600 ETec in the G4 chassis.  That's why I bet.  Figured that's what was happening , and thats what I was told would be happening BEFORE an XRS or Freeride G4.  

Oh well.  Like I said, glad I got a '17. I love mine. Zero complaints :bc: