This site is tough to read

jtssrx

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

bullshit. just because I debunked most of the anti-Obama "stories" and didn't go along with most of what was said by the rwws, doesn't mean I was up his ass. when Obama did something I didn't approve of I said so.

and for good reason.....

Debunk is not the same as putting your own spin on it.

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah because that was only time you called anyone a racist. Nigga Paleez!

Don't worry tho, you weren't the only jackwagon calling everyone a racist for being mean to Obama.

it was a great illustration of my point. legend is another one. he disagreed often with obama and I never called him a racist. I doubt I called you one either, for that reason alone.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Been on the forums since 04 and the dishonesty is way off the charts.  A lot of these threads are  started with articles  that are either gross exaggerations or flat ass lies.

No way.

people may not of liked the outcome, but  I think there was an overall acceptance that Obama was and would continue to be President. 

I was not active on FS in 08 so I can't speak specifically of this board.

:true:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

it was a great illustration of my point. legend is another one. he disagreed often with obama and I never called him a racist. I doubt I called you one either, for that reason alone.

Yes, yes you did. So did MC and a few others. The racism claim was a typical canned response to anyone who disagreed with Obama. Denying this makes you look silly.

I will say you were not as bad as MC and that dull normal shill, slowryder.

21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yes, yes you did. So did MC and a few others. The racism claim was a typical canned response to anyone who disagreed with Obama. Denying this makes you look silly.

I will say you were not as bad as MC and that dull normal shill, slowryder.

I know a few people who originally voted for Obama, who did not the second time because of being called racist for not going along with Obama at every turn.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

I can not remember anything about his family maybe his ape like wife but not his children :flush:

You would have to be a real low life to go after little girls like that.  Kind of like the idiots that got thrown off the flight for attacking Trumps daughter while she was with her kids.

23 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You would have to be a real low life to go after little girls like that.  Kind of like the idiots that got thrown off the flight for attacking Trumps daughter while she was with her kids.

The media have gone after Don Jr's kids Trumps grand kids, they are scum :guzzle:

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The media have gone after Don Jr's kids Trumps grand kids, they are scum :guzzle:

:thumb:

Never heard any follow up about the SNL writer (scum)  attacking the youngest son, I assume she is back on the job.