This site is tough to read

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I think anyone who is being honest would admit the anti Trump backlash has been worse or at least more prominent.  

The obama backlash was pretty strong as well but definately Trumps is more prominent as the anti truump backlash is being fed by a combo of the mainstream media and the fact he's an idiot with what he says.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you were so far up Obamas ass for 8 years we would expect nothing besides partisan hackery from you and MC no different than some of the righties on here that you keep complaining about ignoring Trumps inadequacies.  

bullshit. just because I debunked most of the anti-Obama "stories" and didn't go along with most of what was said by the rwws, doesn't mean I was up his ass. when Obama did something I didn't approve of I said so.

Just now, Cold War said:

I think anyone who is being honest would admit the anti Trump backlash has been worse or at least more prominent.  

and for good reason.....

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

I notice the negative Obama posts have let up as of late.

Trump deserves what he gets. He is and always was unfit to be a president.....the proof is evident every day.

Admit it, you really miss being able to call everyone who complains about the President a racist. Come on, just admit it!

The obama backlash was pretty strong as well but definately Trumps is more prominent as the anti truump backlash is being fed by a combo of the mainstream media and the fact he's an idiot with what he says.

you are trying so hard not to cross the line onto our side......

:lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

so I'm a racist too?

Are you really going to deny that most everyone who disagreed with Obama, especially in the early days, was labeled a racist?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are trying so hard not to cross the line onto our side......

:lol:

trumps right about many of the things he wants to do his execution just sucks.  I can forgive the religious crazy train shit like not funding planned parenthood if we can get more rational regualtion and immigration policies in this country.  

Just now, Kivalo said:

Are you really going to deny that most everyone who disagreed with Obama, especially in the early days, was labeled a racist?

absolutely. obama exposed a lot of racists , however, and many were called out. simply disagreeing with the potus was not a justification for the racist label at all.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

bullshit. just because I debunked most of the anti-Obama "stories" and didn't go along with most of what was said by the rwws, doesn't mean I was up his ass. when Obama did something I didn't approve of I said so.

and for good reason.....

the right wing anti obama stories in most cases clearly were as made up as the anti trump stories but you bite your teeth right into them like a pitbull. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

trumps right about many of the things he wants to do his execution just sucks.  I can forgive the religious crazy train shit like not funding planned parenthood if we can get more rational regualtion and immigration policies in this country.  

no he is not. many of his picks are divisive nut jobs. he is also going about immigration wrong, which will end up making situations worse. we haven't even seen the beginning of the lashing out and repercussions that this admin will endure, if it sticks around long.

absolutely. obama exposed a lot of racists , however, and many were called out. simply disagreeing with the potus was not a justification for the racist label at all.

yet you were right there along with your buddy SR accusing everyone of disagreeing with Obama because of his race,  and then this election cycle if you didn't like Hillary it was because you were a sexist.  Convenient left wing actions-  Trump was never considered a racist, sexist homophobe until the left wing media followed the DNC's agenda.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the right wing anti obama stories in most cases clearly were as made up as the anti trump stories but you bite your teeth right into them like a pitbull. 

:lol:I rest my case. I have a lot of respect for you legend, as you're one of the few who voice your honest opinions, but trying to normalize made up obama stories to trump's is "out there".

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

To quote you... PAALEEEZ!  

You and MC routinely called anyone and everyone a racist for disagreeing with your guy.

This is why, when it comes to politics, you're well known as simpleminded hack. :nuts:

yet you were right there along with your buddy SR accusing everyone of disagreeing with Obama because of his race,  and then this election cycle if you didn't like Hillary it was because you were a sexist.  Convenient left wing actions-  Trump was never considered a racist, sexist homophobe until the left wing media followed the DNC's agenda.  

bullshit, again. quit making shit up. trump has nobody but himself to blame for his "labels". did I ever call you a racist for disagreeing with obama? no. I called the members who were saying racist things about obama, racists.

Just now, Kivalo said:

To quote you... PAALEEEZ!  

You and MC routinely called anyone and everyone a racist for disagreeing with your guy.

This is why, when it comes to politics, you're well known as simpleminded hack. :nuts:

well fortunately for you the history is gone, otherwise I'd be owning your ass right now. that is complete bullshit.

• Gold Member

well fortunately for you the history is gone, otherwise I'd be owning your ass right now. that is complete bullshit.

Bullshit! You'd own yourself, Timeshare.

no he is not. many of his picks are divisive nut jobs. he is also going about immigration wrong, which will end up making situations worse. we haven't even seen the beginning of the lashing out and repercussions that this admin will endure, if it sticks around long.

Looking jsut at the memos and EO's so far

he is right on where to restrict immigration from-  he executed it poorly

he is right to push through the pipelines-  

he is right that we need to work through an overwhelming myriad of regulation in this country.  Too often new rules are added and old ones never changed or eliminated to match so the 2-1 system is prob good.  

he is right that dodd frank needs to be changed but he has done a shitty job explaining  what parts and how he will make sure consumers are still protected

he is right Obamacare needs to be changed,  I do believe both the left and the right fail to put forth what correction is inevitable because they are pussies but obamacare didn't help the average american and certainly did nothing to reduce costs

He is right that sanctuary cities should have to enforce federal laws when they discover that a person is here illegally

He is right to ban senior officials from lobbying

He is right to put a hiring freeze into place for the government-  it's clearly bloated

He is wrong the Bannon gets a seat at the security table

He is wrong about the wall it's idiotic

He is wrong that crime across america is totally out of control,  no statistics prove that although certainly in some areas liek Chicago it's a huge issue that the states did not fix yet

He is wrong that he lost the GE because of widespread voter fraud.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

bullshit, again. quit making shit up. trump has nobody but himself to blame for his "labels". did I ever call you a racist for disagreeing with obama? no. I called the members who were saying racist things about obama, racists.

i've been called a racist and a sexist more than once by the left wing circle jerk.    I'm neither-  I hate everyone equally regardless of their race or sex.  

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:I rest my case. I have a lot of respect for you legend, as you're one of the few who voice your honest opinions, but trying to normalize made up obama stories to trump's is "out there".

birthers and russian consipracy theorists are in the same bucket to me.  Along with those who believe the CIA killed kennedy and took down the trade towers.  

• Gold Member

mtm: obama is a dumb ass nigga

me: you're a damn racist, mtm

bigums: slinger calls everyone who doesn't agree with obama a racist

:nuts:

Yeah because that was only time you called anyone a racist. Nigga Paleez!

Don't worry tho, you weren't the only jackwagon calling everyone a racist for being mean to Obama.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump deserves everything he's getting.  He has nobody to blame but himself.

correct-  again as I've said now for weeks he needs to learn how to actually communicate and recognize that he wasn't given a free pass by the electorate to do whatever he wants.  he's not always wrong he just has yet to deliver a message yet in a manner that is anywhere close to presidential.  

• Like 1