This site is tough to read

jtssrx

well it has gotten to the point CNN is having SNL segments , don lemon was just blowing some other dude on how great SNL has become . really priceless to watch. not sure how spin dry can keep a box of tissue around any more with all the spank material on CNN and msnbc

37 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Why punish the daughter? This whole thing stinks. :flush: 

All the evidence you need of what hypocritical scum liberals are.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Its possible, thats why I say he has some explaining to do. 

It was just explained to you.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Epic thread. National security is at stake. 

Bingo in the rec room.  If you hurry you can probably still get 4 boards!

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well for one, if our electronic edge detectors are comprised by the russians, our warships could sail off the edge of the earth and fall into space. 

You're a dumbfuck

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Epic thread. National security is at stake. 

Suddenly !! the Most,compulsive liar and defender of the left (no Matter how corrupt) is concerned about national security

but he still voted Kerry and Fat Assed Kennedy   xD

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I dont like trump. I think hes a an idiot. He is a narcissist just like Obama. But the daily posts from MC, iceman, slinger and the rest are ridiculous. These guys act like Russia hacked voting machines and got trump elected. They are more angry that the DNC and Hillary were outed then they are with the content of what was revealed. They also had zero to say with anything Obama did for eight years. Now they have something to say about everything Trump does 30 days into his presidency. It just smells of hypocrisy  

Yes they are. You know what else is ridiculous? The political discussions in general on these forums. Dishonesty everywhere. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Yes they are. You know what else is ridiculous? The political discussions in general on these forums. Dishonesty everywhere. 

It's like a soap opera, of course it was this way in 08 if I remember correctly as well.  

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

sorry dude, but coming from you i'll take that as a compliment. 

Its you and three other dipshits that agree on everything. The rest of us agree but hold each other accountable. We also say it like it is about government. 

That says it all to me

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

It's like a soap opera, of course it was this way in 08 if I remember correctly as well.  

Not even close. People disagreed with Obama on policy. No one suggested bad things happen to him or hateful things that are being said about trump. 

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not even close. People disagreed with Obama on policy. No one suggested bad things happen to him or hateful things that are being said about trump. 

Oh yes they did! :lol:

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

The news media have always been hackish in this country. The present media is no exception. That doesn't change the fact that Trump owes an explanation, if its benign then so be it but he needs to address this.

Some are saying he met with spies some are saying ambassadors and the like (which he should be doing), do we know for certain who he met with?

The real issue is that he talked about sanctions, and let's not forget that the candidate Trump was all about leaks and having Russia hack his opponents e-mail, now he doesn't like leaks :news: 

Says he doesn't have anything to do with Russia :news: 

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Been on the forums since 04 and the dishonesty is way off the charts.  A lot of these threads are  started with articles  that are either gross exaggerations or flat ass lies.

59 minutes ago, hayward said:

No way.

people may not of liked the outcome, but  I think there was an overall acceptance that Obama was and would continue to be President. 

I was not active on FS in 08 so I can't speak specifically of this board.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Its you and three other dipshits that agree on everything. The rest of us agree but hold each other accountable. We also say it like it is about government. 

That says it all to me

actually we do not. I've disagreed with MC several times recently and said so. same with ice. what do you mean by "hold each other accountable"?

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Been on the forums since 04 and the dishonesty is way off the charts.  A lot of these threads are  started with articles  that are either gross exaggerations or flat ass lies.

No way.

people may not of liked the outcome, but  I think there was an overall acceptance that Obama was and would continue to be President. 

I was not active on FS in 08 so I can't speak specifically of this board.

nope. not here, hcs, nor many places throughout the nation. can you link some threads that are either gross exaggeration or flat ass lies? shouldn't be a problem, since you're saying there are a lot of them.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope. not here, hcs, nor many places throughout the nation. can you link some threads that are either gross exaggeration or flat ass lies? shouldn't be a problem, since you're saying there are a lot of them.

Oh, can you link those..............seeing there were many you should have no problem.   

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Oh, can you link those..............seeing there were many you should have no problem.   

I cannot link the history in here or fsce, it's gone. would you like other links? were you asleep during the Obama years?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I cannot link the history in here or fsce, it's gone. would you like other links? were you asleep during the Obama years?

No, I was out enjoying life, like in the Trump years, not glued to my computer...........sucking in all the doom & gloom. SBYL. 

Not everybody is a partisan, the majority of the Country just goes on with their lives.   

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you were so far up Obamas ass for 8 years we would expect nothing besides partisan hackery from you and MC no different than some of the righties on here that you keep complaining about ignoring Trumps inadequacies.  

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if you want, but I don't deny they exist or existed...

I think anyone who is being honest would admit the anti Trump backlash has been worse or at least more prominent.