This site is tough to read

jtssrx

I dont like trump. I think hes a an idiot. He is a narcissist just like Obama. But the daily posts from MC, iceman, slinger and the rest are ridiculous. These guys act like Russia hacked voting machines and got trump elected. They are more angry that the DNC and Hillary were outed then they are with the content of what was revealed. They also had zero to say with anything Obama did for eight years. Now they have something to say about everything Trump does 30 days into his presidency. It just smells of hypocrisy  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I dont like trump. I think hes a an idiot. He is a narcissist just like Obama. But the daily posts from MC, iceman, slinger and the rest are ridiculous. These guys act like Russia hacked voting machines and got trump elected. They are more angry that the DNC and Hillary were outed then they are with the content of what was revealed. They also had zero to say with anything Obama did for eight years. Now they have something to say about everything Trump does 30 days into his presidency. It just smells of hypocrisy  

It hasn't been quite 30 days JT, but in any event you have to see that they have given everybody something to talk about :thumb:  

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Trump's people were meeting with Russian Intel during the campaign. That cannot be ignored. Trump has some explaining to do.

Let me ask you with as hard as Obama was trying the get Hilary elected dont you think if there was  nefarious things going on they would have been released? 

In my opinion These leaks are more about taking out people that are going to dismantle Obamas legacy 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Trump's people were meeting with Russian Intel during the campaign. That cannot be ignored. Trump has some explaining to do.

Think the Trump camp spoke with Australia,  mexico,  Brazil, hungry,  turkey,  Poland, France, Britain,  Finland, Canada,  Russia, Phillipines, South Korea,  Taiwan,  Vietnam,  and any other nation..holy fuck,..it's quite common by both sides to talk to other nations,..buttttttt the Russians,.. Flynn talked to a Russian ambassador,  fuck me..the US is going to crumble..I actually watched about 3 hours of the news tonight.. Holy fuck..what a waste of 3 hours of my life..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Think the Trump camp spoke with Australia,  mexico,  Brazil, hungry,  turkey,  Poland, France, Britain,  Finland, Canada,  Russia, Phillipines, South Korea,  Taiwan,  Vietnam,  and any other nation..holy fuck,..it's quite common by both sides to talk to other nations,..buttttttt the Russians,.. Flynn talked to a Russian ambassador,  fuck me..the US is going to crumble..I actually watched about 3 hours of the news tonight.. Holy fuck..what a waste of 3 hours of my life..

3 hours?  Were you not "entertained"?

:lol:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Let me ask you with as hard as Obama was trying the get Hilary elected dont you think if there was  nefarious things going on they would have been released? 

In my opinion These leaks are more about taking out people that are going to dismantle Obamas legacy 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Its possible, thats why I say he has some explaining to do. 

I was talking to the South Koreans last week. I did the do diligence on a high rise in Chicago they were looking to buy. I wonder if CNN will mention me in one of their fake news casts? Fucking Idiots...............:read:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Its possible, thats why I say he has some explaining to do. 

It's well documented  both sides talked to a plethora of nations..I see the news and lefties like to use the word "Intel" "spys" when it's a damn ambassador.. Only to scare us,..after watching the news,..3 different channels..it's like fucking fiction....different channels definitely leave facts out to fit the narrative of the station..it's really pathetic..anyone who is stupid enough not to see they manipulate the facts or lack there of, needs a brain scan..

• Like 1

• Gold Member

The news media have always been hackish in this country. The present media is no exception. That doesn't change the fact that Trump owes an explanation, if its benign then so be it but he needs to address this.

Some are saying he met with spies some are saying ambassadors and the like (which he should be doing), do we know for certain who he met with?

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

The news media have always been hackish in this country. The present media is no exception. That doesn't change the fact that Trump owes an explanation, if its benign then so be it but he needs to address this.

Some are saying he met with spies some are saying ambassadors and the like (which he should be doing), do we know for certain who he met with?

If multiple allied foreign intelligence agencies picked this up on their radar, you can bet he wasn't ordering a set of Russian stacking dolls from Russian QVC

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Lay out your case that national security is at stake 

Seriously?  He doesn't know he wears two different shoes.  Which isn't the sad part.  The sad part is one is a cowboy boot and one is a sandal.

• Like 2