Trump is gonna get impeached

f7ben

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are completely full of shit. i've owned your ass with fact several times. you either laugh it off, mention something about fake news, or have to get back on the phone :lol:

This , from the far left loon that earns his name Timeshare on a daily basis   :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are completely full of shit. i've owned your ass with fact several times. you either laugh it off, mention something about fake news, or have to get back on the phone :lol:

Oh...well my bad.  See, here's the deal though.  You do not get to decide whether you've "owned me" or not.  And I think it'd be safe to say that a poll here asking who is doing the "owning" would show your poor abilities with most members here.  I know, I know...you've "aced" the liberal debate tactics class.  But, that doesn't mean anything other than you can now pat yourself on the back for being an "intellectual elitist".  

SO....from here on out, please let me know when your responses to my posts indicate that you have somehow "owned" me.  

You fucking dingus!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...well my bad.  See, here's the deal though.  You do not get to decide whether you've "owned me" or not.  And I think it'd be safe to say that a poll here asking who is doing the "owning" would show your poor abilities with most members here.  I know, I know...you've "aced" the liberal debate tactics class.  But, that doesn't mean anything other than you can now pat yourself on the back for being an "intellectual elitist".  

SO....from here on out, please let me know when your responses to my posts indicate that you have somehow "owned" me.  

You fucking dingus!

fsce polls :lol: i can save you the time and tell you the results.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You're not saving me anytime at all.  

Please do tell me the results though.

I'll wait right here. :news:

it'll be somewhere around 80-90% in your favor. which is sheer coincidence, considering that's about the same ratio as rw fruitcakes to normal folks in this circus. :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it'll be somewhere around 80-90% in your favor. which is sheer coincidence, considering that's about the same ratio as rw fruitcakes to normal folks in this circus. :lol:

80-90%? :lol:

You may be giving yourself too much credit.  Sure, the liberal twats here will vote for you but we can make the poll more specific requiring evidence.  That leaves you with MC, who isn't quite sure what day it is anymore other than the counting fly larvae numbers in and around his shit filled diapers.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

10523683_10152708269600395_3217759596038223192_n.jpg

Who's that Faggot? :dunno:

29 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Are you looking in a mirror?

:owned:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

80-90%? :lol:

You may be giving yourself too much credit.  Sure, the liberal twats here will vote for you but we can make the poll more specific requiring evidence.  That leaves you with MC, who isn't quite sure what day it is anymore other than the counting fly larvae numbers in and around his shit filled diapers.  

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

41 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

OWNED

:groin:

You two have clearly lost complete touch with reality. Awesome. :bc:

giphy.gif

Honestly , I thought Trumps appeal to the idiots campaign act was just that...an act. He is clearly out of his league here though. His cabinet is an unmitigated disaster , people are resigning and withdrawing before appointment etc etc. His supreme court pick slams him in the media etc etc. Trump is a fucking idiot

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Honestly , I thought Trumps appeal to the idiots campaign act was just that...an act. He is clearly out of his league here though. His cabinet is an unmitigated disaster , people are resigning and withdrawing before appointment etc etc. His supreme court pick slams him in the media etc etc. Trump is a fucking idiot

his ultimate undoing was pissing off the spies. he unfairly placed the blame for erroneous intelligence leading up to the Iraq war on the CIA. when in all actuality it was cooked intel by Cheney Inc.  the guy will never have another secret as long as the NSA is still around. sucks to be him. 

7 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

You two have clearly lost complete touch with reality. Awesome. :bc:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Remember dude, he is NOT a politician.  Neither side knows what to do with him and the media is totally fucked since their spins are backfiring because he won't stay out of the mix with social media.

We all wanted this tear down.  Don't fall apart in the first month.  His picks are mostly solid and his dealings seem to be on point.  The world markets are reacting positively and ours is exploding with records not seen in 40+ years.

if you are getting all muddled up with Dem-tard propaganda, well, stop it.  Unless you like sadness and despair.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

his ultimate undoing was pissing off the spies. he unfairly placed the blame for erroneous intelligence leading up to the Iraq war on the CIA. when in all actuality it was cooked intel by Cheney Inc.  the guy will never have another secret as long as the NSA is still around. sucks to be him. 

Case in point, Ben.  What the fuck is this post even about and how does any of it affect our lives.  Seriously?  It's just misery explained.

IMG_0379.JPG

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Remember dude, he is NOT a politician.  Neither side knows what to do with him and the media is totally fucked since their spins are backfiring because he won't stay out of the mix with social media.

We all wanted this tear down.  Don't fall apart in the first month.  His picks are mostly solid and his dealings seem to be on point.  The world markets are reacting positively and ours is exploding with records not seen in 40+ years.

if you are getting all muddled up with Dem-tard propaganda, well, stop it.  Unless you like sadness and despair.

i'll enjoy watching as you try and salvage ben. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Case in point, Ben.  What the fuck is this post even about and how does any of it affect our lives.  Seriously?  It's just misery explained.

IMG_0379.JPG

where do you think the leaks are coming from? snowden? :lol: