Trump is gonna get impeached

f7ben

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Honestly , I thought Trumps appeal to the idiots campaign act was just that...an act. He is clearly out of his league here though. His cabinet is an unmitigated disaster , people are resigning and withdrawing before appointment etc etc. His supreme court pick slams him in the media etc etc. Trump is a fucking idiot

Good. We know that he crossed the line for you. Zambroski will need video of Trump Sucking Putin's Dick before he starts to think something is going on. 

Of course Z will be too busy jerking off to the video to figure it out.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Good. We know that he crossed the line for you. Zambroski will need video of Trump Sucking Putin's Dick before he starts to think something is going on. 

Of course Z will be too busy jerking off to the video to figure it out.

Good one.  "I'm rubber you're glue........"

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Our allies have intel as they listen in to the Russians as well.

its gonna get nasty BUT it was known before Trump too office. 

That alone should tell you how crooked Hillary is. Just the fact people mostly knew how bad Trump was and they still chose him over Hillary. Everyone here pretty much knows what Trump is, but as bad as he is he's better than Hillary. You are like the momo of the left, you support your candidate no matter what with blinders on. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, so are you saying you are concerned with these "leaks"?

the only entities that have the sophistication to fetch the telephone intercepts of flynn and the russian contacts belong with the NSA. i'm saying that trump pissed off some of the wrong people with his outlandish rhetoric. there's probably some hard feelings over trumps coziness with the gangster, putin. i'll be very surprised if trump survives this. the CIA and the NSA are around for one purpose. to gain information for global manipulation of other nations. taking down a president? piece of fucking cake for these guys. 

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

the only entities that have the sophistication to fetch the telephone intercepts of flynn and the russian contacts belong with the NSA. i'm saying that trump pissed off some of the wrong people with his outlandish rhetoric. there's probably some hard feelings over trumps coziness with the gangster, putin. i'll be very surprised if trump survives this. the CIA and the NSA are around for one purpose. to gain information for global manipulation of other nations. taking down a president? piece of fucking cake for these guys. 

Holy shit.  It's over for you. La La Land is the next stop.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Honestly , I thought Trumps appeal to the idiots campaign act was just that...an act. :lies: He is clearly out of his league here though. :lies: His cabinet is an unmitigated disaster :lies: , people are resigning and withdrawing before appointment etc etc. ONE GUY :lol: His supreme court pick slams him in the media etc etc. :lies: Trump is a fucking idiot :lies: