Trump is gonna get impeached

f7ben

This Russian ties shit is starting to grow and appears to be more than credible. I think the lid needs blown off this and if all is as it seems then Trump AND Pence need to both be sent packing. What an absolute complete clusterfuck ....and anyone that thinks Hillary wasnt just as dirty or more so needs to eat a bullet stat as well.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This Russian ties shit is starting to grow and appears to be more than credible. I think the lid needs blown off this and if all is as it seems then Trump AND Pence need to both be sent packing. What an absolute complete clusterfuck ....and anyone that thinks Hillary wasnt just as dirty or more so needs to eat a bullet stat as well.

:lies:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i knew SOME of you would come around. it's not that complicated a story really. there were so many russian connections from the start. 

Ok.  How are the Russians to blame now.....exactly?

Already back to them huh?  Must be running short on ideas in the liberal fish bowl.

This shit talking point is so stupid it's just pathetic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i knew SOME of you would come around. it's not that complicated a story really. there were so many russian connections from the start. 

I reject the Assange link to Russia and those that accused wikileaks of conspiring to get Trump elected .....now all this news of trumps team being in contact with high ranking russian operatives and shit ....flynn resigning , mannafort resigning???   there is smoke here ....serious smoke and hopefully the flames burst out soon.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.  How are the Russians to blame now.....exactly?

Already back to them huh?  Must be running short on ideas in the liberal fish bowl.

This shit talking point is so stupid it's just pathetic.

are you ok with all the shit being reported if its true? Flynn resigning substantiates it to a certain point and there is much more coming. Its getting tough not to connect the dots on this one.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i missed the usual hillary slam at the end :lol:

Hillary is probably 10x dirtier than this Trump russia shit ....she is just far far far more experienced at not getting pinned down on it.....also she has the entire media and corrupt washington machine on her side helping her stay out a jail cell

• Like 2

Just now, Mainecat said:

Our allies have intel as they listen in to the Russians as well.

its gonna get nasty BUT it was known before Trump too office. 

Hillary was not a viable option .....again......thanks corrupt DNC fraudsters

Just now, f7ben said:

are you ok with all the shit being reported if its true? Flynn resigning substantiates it to a certain point and there is much more coming. Its getting tough not to connect the dots on this one.

Nope but I was not happy about any of the left wing shit for the last eight years ,

NONE of it, unlike the hackers that keep whining about poor Hilliary, 

they all suck!

Just now, f7ben said:

I see nothing but smoke and mirrors.  The R's nixed a liar.  That's it.  Period.  Relations with Russia have always been there.  

The left is trying to find anything that will stick and it's all crap.  I mean GARBAGE.

Think about it.  Exactly what can we blame the Russians for that we haven't been blaming them for in the last 30 years?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hillary is probably 10x dirtier than this Trump russia shit ....she is just far far far more experienced at not getting pinned down on it.....also she has the entire media and corrupt washington machine on her side helping her stay out a jail cell

:lol: just shud up. i just read where the pentagon may be inserting troops in syria soon.....

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Our allies have intel as they listen in to the Russians as well.

its gonna get nasty BUT it was known before Trump too office. 

Shut up.  Good grief.  Try and save what little dignity you have left.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: just shud up. i just read where the pentagon may be inserting troops in syria soon.....

and Hillary wanted a no fly zone which meant instant war with russia ....whats your point moron