Madison police brutality?

47 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I hear ya..but damn she is 18..5'2" and weighs maybe 140...and it took all that two get her cuffed in front of all those people and a camera,sad.

True and sad. lol :lol:

Wouldn't have lasted as long with me. Would have been instant takedown lol

On 6/22/2016 at 4:48 PM, Zambroski said:

Ahhh fuck it...nobody cares about another stupid negro resisting arrest anyway...Here we go:

100% truth. Amg swallows heavy loads...

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/22/2016 at 4:37 PM, Ebsell said:

Sorry but had to put this in there just because it's funny as hell:bc:

Funny because its true.  

If you threaten people with a knife and resist arrest you are going to get your ass kicked to a point.   Why is that so fucking hard to comprehend.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If you threaten people with a knife and resist arrest you are going to get your ass kicked to a point.   Why is that so fucking hard to comprehend.  

are you on drugs..what if that was your daughter.:D

11 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

are you on drugs..what if that was your daughter.:D

You can't be serious?   She displayed a knife and threatened to kill security staff.   They did not use excessive force.   If it were my daughter and son I'd go and thank the police and think they he/she hopefully learned a lesson.   I tell my kids all the time, right or wrong do as the police say.   Its not to fucking difficult.   Anyone who thinks she wasn't resisting is on drugs. :good: 

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime-and-courts/family-says-madison-police-used-unfair-treatment-in-arresting-/article_1f1ddede-adf0-5fa0-9cec-58dbd4040a1f.html

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

You can't be serious?   She displayed a knife and threatened to kill security staff.   They did not use excessive force.   If it were my daughter and son I'd go and thank the police and think they he/she hopefully learned a lesson.   I tell my kids all the time, right or wrong do as the police say.   Its not to fucking difficult.   Anyone who thinks she wasn't resisting is on drugs or fucking dumb.  

Watch it again. The one cop already had her outside and she was disarmed at that point before the next cop came along. Then the two could hardly get the cuffs on her..very inept.

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Watch it again. The one cop already had her outside and she was disarmed at that point before the next cop came along. Then the two could hardly get the cuffs on her..very inept.

First cop was too cautious and can you blame them these days?  I've watched it a couple times and each time come to the same conclusion.   They were in their right considering what she was suspected of and how she was acting.   I'm always critical of police when its due this is not one of those cases.   She was not complying.   If she would have shut her mouth and let them cuff her this thread wouldn't even be happening.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

First cop was too cautious and can you blame them these days?  I've watched it a couple times and each time come to the same conclusion.   They were in their right considering what she was suspected of and how she was acting.   I'm always critical of police when its due this is not one of those cases.   She was not complying.   If she would have shut her mouth and let them cuff her this thread wouldn't even be happening.  

Whatever gets you through the day...I know what I saw. Cheers!

19 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Whatever gets you through the day...I know what I saw. Cheers!

Common sense gets me thru many days.   Sorry you are lacking it on this.  :taunt:

You deny she was resisting?

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Common sense gets me thru many days.   Sorry you are lacking it on this.  :taunt:

You deny she was resisting?

she is 18..5'2" and weighs maybe 140...and it took all that to get her cuffed in front of all those people and a camera,sad.

She "allegedly" clawed, scratched, spit saliva directly into officers eyes. Two officers went to hospital to have their injuries examined. If she has hiv, it could have easily been transferred to the officers through the saliva to the eyes. 

Ive read some of the charges that were supposedly given to her, but the liberal Muslim DA ordered her released from jail.