Madison police brutality?

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Yeah I guess fighting against the cop trying to handcuff her, refusing to put her hands behind her back, refusing to get on the ground, all while possibly in possession of a knife, isn't resisting arrest. 

She doesn't have the knife then dumbass.

Yeah she's resting some..but that second cop that showed was way out of line imo....I don't really give a fuck what you think.

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

She doesn't have the knife then dumbass.

Yeah she's resting some..but that second cop that showed was way out of line imo....I don't really give a fuck what you think.

Having a nice convo and you break out the name calling. And then take your ball home....

Just another low IQ bleeding heart.....

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Well I don't like conversing with a raciest so much either.

Maybe the "NIGGER" shouldn't have been resisting.....

why bother posting in a thread like this then?

Free country ...I can give my opinion.

Free country ...I can give my opinion.

Part of the entitled crowd too, I see...

• Gold Member

Police should stop policing and all this would stop.  There are some interesting studies I heard on the radio on how the police have been backing off lately and leaving hoods to kind of fending for themselves and homicides and other crime is going up greatly in these areas where there is less policing.

Edited by BOHICA

Hears the deal I have all due respect for the Police but look at the size of this gal she's what 5'2' and two cops could not just wrap her up?? Ether their pussy's or they just liked man handling her. Personally I think they went over board and they could use more training.:beatingdeadhorse: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Police should stop policing and all this would stop.  There are some interesting studies I heard on the radio on how the police have been backing off lately and leaving hoods to kind of fending for themselves and homicides and other crime is going up greatly in these areas where there is less policing.

Yep.  I've been reading the same.  These areas that are just constant problems are responded to in due time.  Lot's of cops are just not interested in helping anymore.  And it has pretty much come to this with a lot of them: "If you don't like it, I'll quit".  And I do not blame them one bit.  Enough with these fucking negroes.  Let them police themselves.

11 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Hears the deal I have all due respect for the Police but look at the size of this gal she's what 5'2' and two cops could not just wrap her up?? Ether their pussy's or they just liked man handling her. Personally I think they went over board and they could use more training.:beatingdeadhorse: 

I think the second was there for "witness" and well, assistance too.  And if I were the first cop, Ida had her face broken up on the sidewalk all by myself.  You know what, I know it is illegal but I think law enforcement should just strike...just do it, just walk off the job in these problem areas...leave it alone.  I'm sick of them being portrayed as the bad guys.  C'MON GUYS....PICK A DAY AND WALK!  OR...EVERYBODY JUST TURN IN THEIR NOTICE AT THE SAME TIME.  

How in the world could there not be a better paying less thankless job than an officer of the law right now?

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The Ferguson effect.

Police in these neighborhoods need to take  on a strictly "clean up" role.

Tag em & bag em

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think the second was there for "witness" and well, assistance too.  And if I were the first cop, Ida had her face broken up on the sidewalk all by myself.  You know what, I know it is illegal but I think law enforcement should just strike...just do it, just walk off the job in these problem areas...leave it alone.  I'm sick of them being portrayed as the bad guys.  C'MON GUYS....PICK A DAY AND WALK!  OR...EVERYBODY JUST TURN IN THEIR NOTICE AT THE SAME TIME.  

How in the world could there not be a better paying less thankless job than an officer of the law right now?

Nope.. I am not say they are bad guys at all what I am saying I know for a fact I could taken her legs out from under her and wrap her up so fast she would have never known what hit her and I am not saying I am a bad ass ether. The last part I 100% agree.:bc:

Love the tag on this thread. Black lives matter LMFAO:lol2: Black lives don't matter... Well they sure as hell don't matter to the black community in Chicago they don't give a fuck about each other.:dirol: IMO life matters every ones all of us its a gift but they don't care about each other.    

Edited by Badger**

4 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Nope.. I am not say they are bad guys at all what I am saying I know for a fact I could taken her legs out from under her and wrap her up so fast she would have never known what hit her and I am not saying I am a bad ass ether. The last part I 100% agree.:bc:

Love the tag on this thread. Black lives matter LMFAO:lol2: Black lives don't matter... Well they sure as hell don't matter to the black community in Chicago they don't give a fuck about each other.:dirol: IMO life matters every ones all of us its a gift but they don't care about each other.    

I think the first cop was just hesitant and scared to do his job.  And maybe didn't want to hurt her.  The second cop was "experienced".  :lmao:

And in the entire history of the black people (which whitey had to finally start keeping), they've never shown any type of self control, regulation, reason or advancement to or for anyone without the cost of someone or something else.  They have had some great leadership and some really good attempts to do so too....they just never take.  I just don't think any type of self awareness or forward reasoning exists with the masses of that race.  I used to not think that way either.

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think the first cop was just hesitant and scared to do his job.  And maybe didn't want to hurt her.  The second cop was "experienced".  :lmao:

And in the entire history of the black people (which whitey had to finally start keeping), they've never shown any type of self control, regulation, reason or advancement to or for anyone without the cost of someone or something else.  They have had some great leadership and some really good attempts to do so too....they just never take.  I just don't think any type of self awareness or forward reasoning exists with the masses of that race.  I used to not think that way either.

Fucking nailed it. Guess what 2 people got stabbed in the neck in the chi-town hood today over nothing. If i was a cop im not playing games. If you have a knife your getting shot and im not playing. Were they rough... yes but bitch put your hands behind your back. its time to shut the fuck up and call your lawyer. how to the cops know she isnt Omar Mateen?????

11 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Fucking nailed it. Guess what 2 people got stabbed in the neck in the chi-town hood today over nothing. If i was a cop im not playing games. If you have a knife your getting shot and im not playing. Were they rough... yes but bitch put your hands behind your back. its time to shut the fuck up and call your lawyer. how to the cops know she isnt Omar Mateen?????

They already had her dissarmed..talk about dems spinning.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

They already had her dissarmed..talk about dems spinning.

Yeah but ive seen videos where dudes pull out pistols out of nowhere. Again im erring on the side of caution. If you arent a cop you would have no idea. its sad people sitting at their desks Monday morning QB this shit. I mean shit i dont got time for that. Need to get back to the station book this chick in and drink my coffee :lol:

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

Yeah but ive seen videos where dudes pull out pistols out of nowhere. Again im erring on the side of caution. If you arent a cop you would have no idea. its sad people sitting at their desks Monday morning QB this shit. I mean shit i dont got time for that. Need to get back to the station book this chick in and drink my coffee :lol:

I hear ya..but damn she is 18..5'2" and weighs maybe 140...and it took all that to get her cuffed in front of all those people and a camera,sad.

Edited by Capt.Storm