Madison police brutality?

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When are people going to learn.  If the police give you an order, just follow it.  Damn.

this bitch gonna learn today...

Haha i gotta admit i was laughing the entire time.. I might have even done a double leg takedown or a hip toss just for good measure. xD

For what its worth...  The knees and punches are what is refered to as distration techniques in order to have her loosen her arms so she can be cuffed.  They look a lot worse then they are...  my $0.02

Why were the police called? Oh yea, she was threatening taco bell employees with a knife. Then she refuses to obey the cops. I was arrested once, I didn't get beat up, know why? I did what the cop told me. It's pretty simple really.

2 minutes ago, TheHobbit said:

Why were the police called? Oh yea, she was threatening taco bell employees with a knife. Then she refuses to obey the cops. I was arrested once, I didn't get beat up, know why? I did what the cop told me. It's pretty simple really.

4 minutes ago, TheHobbit said:

WHAT?  She was threatening the makers (artists) of the finest cuisine in the world?  MY PERSONAL FAVORITE FOR OVER 30 YEARS?????  Oh, I'll just say it then...GET THE FUCKING ROPE!  :lol:

Yeah I guess fighting against the cop trying to handcuff her, refusing to put her hands behind her back, refusing to get on the ground, all while possibly in possession of a knife, isn't resisting arrest.