Family day weekend weather

kevinmxz700

Effingham, Limerick, Mephisto and Mayo were all good, good beaten down paths. Cashel was reported good too.

Weslemkoon was watering up by the hour Monday with 2' of snow and the ice storm layer on it, its gonna be heavy soon but it's all staked. There's 3 plowed roads crossing 1028 and 1027 and a few more on the lake so play safe.

Mazinaw was slushed up Monday as well.

Monday was awesome up there in MPSC, perfect groomed base and 12"+ fresh snow, had a blast drifted around the left handers where nobody rides on the right side anymore. Egan Creek rd, Swordfinger, 910 940 were excellent in OHSR too just watch the well tagged washouts. There's over 3 ' in the bush and lots of water flowing. 

Pic of my front deck is 42" railings, enjoy 

2 13 17 deck.JPG

2 13 17 bush.JPG

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Tinker said:

Effingham, Limerick, Mephisto and Mayo were all good, good beaten down paths. Cashel was reported good too.

Weslemkoon was watering up by the hour Monday with 2' of snow and the ice storm layer on it, its gonna be heavy soon but it's all staked. There's 3 plowed roads crossing 1028 and 1027 and a few more on the lake so play safe.

Mazinaw was slushed up Monday as well.

Monday was awesome up there in MPSC, perfect groomed base and 12"+ fresh snow, had a blast drifted around the left handers where nobody rides on the right side anymore. Egan Creek rd, Swordfinger, 910 940 were excellent in OHSR too just watch the well tagged washouts. There's over 3 ' in the bush and lots of water flowing. 

Pic of my front deck is 42" railings, enjoy 

2 13 17 deck.JPG

2 13 17 bush.JPG

I might be down your way Saturday.  I'm bringing my parents up to the cottage, dad 86 mom 85, will be a challenge. If we have time for a ride, Bancroft is the destination.  So a run down the Coon is on the short list.