donny is tweeting again....

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They are our allies now....right?  Or wait, no they are enemies.....wait, what....who? How?  What was said?  What is going on?  Trump?  Tax returns?  Who? .....ummmmm.....huh?  Twitter?  SNL?  Muslims?  What...who again?  How?  Schumer's tears?  Hollywood sympathy?  .....uhhhh....what?  Cut and paste something?  Now? Wait...huh?  Protest?  When?  For what?  .....but his kids.....executive orders?  Huh? ......how again....who.....

:lol:

Do you guys rehearse this shit?

SNL is really missing the boat on the larger market of money makers.  They probably still couldn't make it funny though.

Hey.....did you record "Busta Rymes" (or whatever) at the Grammys in all his cleverness?  Awesome!!!!!!

:lmao::lol::lmao: 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Zamboni you look the fool here a huge one.

Hello Irony...I see you and MC have met many times. :thumb:

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Before the election you stated you were going to hold your nose while you voted for Trump, at this point the purchase of a clothespin might be a wise decision :news: 

No, the pain and suffering on your side of the isle smells like sweet fresh cut roses.

And Trump is doing a pretty good job right now.  Your side and your information sources disagree but, that's another indicator to us that all is going well.

Your side is looking more and more shameful and pathetic every day.  And it's only month #1!!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, the pain and suffering on your side of the isle smells like sweet fresh cut roses.

And Trump is doing a pretty good job right now.  Your side and your information sources disagree but, that's another indicator to us that all is going well.

Your side is looking more and more shameful and pathetic every day.  And it's only month #1!!!!

Are you including all the house and senate Republicans that are turning on him when you say "your side?"

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Are you including all the house and senate Republicans that are turning on him when you say "your side?"

Yep.  There are weak cunts on both sides.  You boys just have the masses of them.

You are such a fool.  Poor stupid silly libs!  Go protest!

:lmao:

the nitwits keep digging in deeper and deeper. first there's no russian connections whatsoever. before, during, or after the election. it's just the dems acting up. now that it's so obvious stevie wonder can even see it, it's turning into "bfd" . sooo predictable.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the nitwits keep digging in deeper and deeper. first there's no russian connections whatsoever. before, during, or after the election. it's just the dems acting up. now that it's so obvious stevie wonder can even see it, it's turning into "bfd" . sooo predictable.

Ok Stevie Wonder link us up :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Poor Slinger.

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  That's it!  Fo sho!  Gimme a break you putz.  

:groin:

I like how you have lots of time to write paragraphs of bullshit but when faced with a point by point collection of your dear leaders lies start deflecting and name calling.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I like how you have lots of time to write paragraphs of bullshit but when faced with a point by point collection of your dear leaders lies start deflecting and name calling.

"...when faced with a point by point collection..."

STFU with your idiotic fake news and information.  You will get what you get from me and like it.  I haven't seen that you've deserved anything more that what I've given you.

Now go fucking cry somewhere.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

STFU with your idiotic fake news and information.  You will get what you get from me and like it.  I haven't seen that you've deserved anything more that what I've given you.

N

Just admit you made a mistake Captain Clothespin

Edited by Mainecat

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just admit you made a mistake Captain Clothespin

What mistake?  This is going far better than I thought it would have.  

I'm surprised you are still here....but, we all need a safe place in which to vent our pain and sadness.  Well, I don't.  But you continue on.

:bc:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Now go fucking cry somewhere.

Fake news poor poor mini momo

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What mistake?  This is going far better than I thought it would have.  

Mom surprised you are still here....but, we all need a safe place in which to vent our pain and sadness.  Well, I don't.  But you continue on.

:bc:

far better? the person doing all the whining is your president. if he's not sniveling about leaks busting out lies in his administration, he's crying about his daughter being treated "very" unfairly by a national retailer. this guy of yours is a mess. 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

far better? the person doing all the whining is your president. if he's not sniveling about leaks busting out lies in his administration, he's crying about his daughter being treated "very" unfairly by a national retailer. this guy of yours is a mess. 

That seems like crying and whining to you?

You are not a businessman I see.  I know you guys don't see it because well, you're all too fucking stupid.  But every time you whine, cry, bitch, moan and protest, Trump wins more and more and more.

Keep up the good work!

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Kellyanne Conway is to get called on the carpet for touting Ivanka's trinkets, yet why does her boss get away with bashing a private business for dropping Ivanka's trinkets? :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Kellyanne Conway is to get called on the carpet for touting Ivanka's trinkets, yet why does her boss get away with bashing a private business for dropping Ivanka's trinkets? :dunno: 

You are like a special edition of the Nat'l Enquirer.

Seriously, just stop.  Go count wire nuts.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That seems like crying and whining to you?

You are not a businessman I see.  I know you guys don't see it because well, you're all too fucking stupid.  But every time you whine, cry, bitch, moan and protest, Trump wins more and more and more.

Keep up the good work!

You're so delusional that you're confusing our amusement at the clown act as whining and moaning, I say keep this impediment to Paul Ryan's agenda going :thumb: 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Better question is why she was dropped. Politically motivated it seems, and that's just pathetic.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

You're so delusional that you're confusing our amusement at the clown act as whining and moaning, I say keep this impediment to Paul Ryan's agenda going :thumb: 

Your "amusement" huh?

Seems like nothing but extreme ass-hurt and whiney little bitches here on your side. I can sense the frustration!!!! :lol:

Hey...and don't you dare get testes with me, Ballsack.

Get it? :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There is nothing they can do to her or him you dago midget know nothing clown :finger: