donny is tweeting again....

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

this time it's over leaks in washington. can't keep anything secret. what happened to swamp drainage? hair ball in the drain? :lol: 

:lmao: @  you thinking he can just push out 1,000's of leftard hacks like over night :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: @  you thinking he can just push out 1,000's of leftard hacks like over night :guzzle: 

that's the amazing thing about a narcissist. they're never the problem. zero capacity for self appraisal. it's always someone else. it's really amazing watching this play out on a national level. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

that's the amazing thing about a LIBERAL.  they're never the problem. zero capacity for self appraisal. it's always someone else. it's really amazing watching this play out on a national level. 

There.  Fixed.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

that's the amazing thing about a narcissist. they're never the problem. zero capacity for self appraisal. it's always someone else. it's really amazing watching this play out on a national level. 

So you thinks the leaks are not Obama soar losers :lmao::lol::lol2: the leaks are illegal those people involved should be charged 

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So this "David Macafee" is the "world" now?

:lol:

Just stop.

Loser hater libs.

go protest!

He's likely spin pins world. He probably has a great big glossy picture of him on his bedroom wall. 

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

He's likely spin pins world. He probably has a great big glossy picture of him on his bedroom wall. 

I mean, let's face it.  Their complete obsession with a man they clearly have the utmost disdain for has to be some type of stalking trait.

"I love you, that's why I have to kill you."

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, let's face it.  Their complete obsession with a man they clearly have the utmost disdain for has to be some type of stalking trait.

"I love you, that's why I have to kill you."

come on...this is like shooting turds floating in a bucket of water. everyday he throws another in. :lol:

when are you going to admit that this is a disaster? 

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

NK launches a missle and Trump publicly discusses it in his restaurant.....leaks?

Fat fuckin Kennedy tries to fuck with the 84 election ,by talking to the Ruskies,leaves a women for dead and lies about it and the libtards like you ignore that along with defending Billy's rapes and  Hlitlerys defenses of him,  not to mention how Leaky Leahy was never charged,,,,

you pathetic hack asshole,

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

come on...this is like shooting turds floating in a bucket of water. everyday he throws another in. :lol:

When it come to turds you must be the top floater

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh give it up.  Wait til 2018. :lol:

Let me know then how your liberal "hate and smear" campaign worked out for you guys.

A real "how to kill a political party" history lesson in the making.  Don't get us wrong, we enjoy making you guys think you are "winning" though.  Very entertaining!

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

2018 will be epic if these clowns keep up with the obstruction they could lose everything :bc:  

I think they are fucked already.  The smart play would be to follow Biden's lead and admit fault and find a way to rebuild.  Hell, even Obama was caught on tape admitting that.  I just think that the liberal movement is a cause unto itself now.  Hatred, misery and fear mongering.  Spurred on by their media sources while they bank the coin on their own party's demise.

I mean Hollywood and SNL are their official "spokespeople". :lol:

They're done.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think they are fucked already.  The smart play would be to follow Biden's lead and admit fault and find a way to rebuild.  Hell, even Obama was caught on tape admitting that.  I just think that the liberal movement is a cause unto itself now.  Hatred, misery and fear mongering through their media sources while banking the coin on their way out.

They're done.  

Barry is trying to undermine Trumps administration he will not roll over on his legacy he is opening offices around the country to push his propoganda :guzzle: 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Barry is trying to undermine Trumps administration he will not roll over on his legacy he is opening offices around the country to push his propoganda :guzzle: 

His "legacy". :lol:

I wish somebody could tell me what his legacy is.  A successful campaign of building a coalition of grievance groups. :lol:

props to "Driftbusta" for that term.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh give it up.  Wait til 2018. :lol:

Let me know then how your liberal "hate and smear" campaign worked out for you guys.

A real "how to kill a political party" history lesson in the making.  Don't get us wrong, we enjoy making you guys think you are "winning" though.  Very entertaining!

2018? You really think Trump can last that long?  

What will be too much for you with Trump.

He lied about why he couldn't release his tax returns.

He lied about contacts with Russia.

Why don't you let us know what you will let Trump would do to make you admit your were wrong about voting for him.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

2018? You really think Trump can last that long?  

What will be too much for you with Trump.

He lied about why he couldn't release his tax returns. 

:lies: 

He lied about contacts with Russia.

:lies: 

Why don't you let us know what you will let Trump would do to make you admit your were wrong about voting for him.