donny is tweeting again....

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

That seems like crying and whining to you?

You are not a businessman I see.  I know you guys don't see it because well, you're all too fucking stupid.  But every time you whine, cry, bitch, moan and protest, Trump wins more and more and more.

Keep up the good work!

Business Man?  You expect people to believe that you are? Spending every hour on here instead of managing your vast fortune???  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Business Man?  You expect people to believe that you are? Spending every hour on here instead of managing your vast fortune???  

Damn!  Did I hit a gay nerve?  Why would I expect anybody to believe anything about me?  They can all believe what they want.  If my time here busting your baby nuts bothers you, well.....log off, go have a good cry, then find a  nice protest to attend.  All better!

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It's a good thing there isn't anything more important than Nordstrom's for Trump to deal with.  

Repeal and replace Obamacare Day 1. How's that going?

One fucking tweet :lmao: just one fucking tweet probably took 5 seconds, and Leftards headers exploded around the world 

And the HHS secretary was just sworn in you fucking know nothing sack of FUCK :guzzle:

First EO Trump issued on Inauguration Day was about repealing ACA, you imbicile, ICEWelcher 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's because YOU are a pussy too.  This whole idea that the President has to turn the other cheek and be meek and weak is the result of the last 8 years.

That's ok.  There are a lot of you "passive pussies" out there.  But, apparently, not enough in the right voting jurisdictions to get your girl in house.

Now, if a public or private company wants to act a fool about politics, then they get what they get. 

You are pathetic. The excuses you make for Trump.  He can try to strong arm people into selling his Daughters Chinese made crap while pretending to champion a buy America policy and you lap it up. His daughter can sit in on meetings with world leaders, his son in law makes business trip on the taxpayers dime, Trumps golf courses and Tower can profit from Trumps decision to spend so much time away from the White house and you suck it all up. 

Can you hear that sound? It's starting. It sounds like Lock him up, Lock him up. Don't worry, if you can't hear it now, it will get louder. 

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The Republicans have complete control but the Dems won't let them do anything.  hahaha

They don't have complete control on everything.  Sitting Dem senators need to attend and not act like kids playing hooky to show the teacher who the real boss is.

Oh that's right, you don't know how this works down here do you?  And judging by your posts, it's clear you don't know how it works up there either.

Get a grip....then a brain.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You are pathetic. The excuses you make for Trump.  He can try to strong arm people into selling his Daughters Chinese made crap while pretending to champion a buy America policy and you lap it up. His daughter can sit in on meetings with world leaders, his son in law makes business trip on the taxpayers dime, Trumps golf courses and Tower can profit from Trumps decision to spend so much time away from the White house and you suck it all up. 

Can you hear that sound? It's starting. It sounds like Lock him up, Lock him up. Don't worry, if you can't hear it now, it will get louder. 

Whatever you just posted is stupid and sad and there is zero reason for me to read it.

Go cry you fucking pussy.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

and how is that going? :lol:how many fucking years have the repukes had to come up with a plan? 

It's a great plan, Tremendous. It's full of Bigly ideas and will be good for good people and bad for bad people. Really bad for bad bad people. Trump not like bad people.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's a great plan, Tremendous. It's full of Bigly ideas and will be good for good people and bad for bad people. Really bad for bad bad people. Trump not like bad people.

This post had tears coming through my phone screen.

What a fag. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Do you want to keep it or not?

i'd like to see single payer, but that'll never happen. so next i'd like to see obamacare tweaked, like increasing penalties for not signing up, more limitations on profits, more oversight into the insurance companies. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'd like to see single payer, but that'll never happen. so next i'd like to see obamacare tweaked, like increasing penalties for not signing up, more limitations on profits, more oversight into the insurance companies. 

It'll get amended.  It has to.  Your side needs to stop throwing petulant rocks in the soup and get these appointments done so legislation can start to move. 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They don't have complete control on everything.  Sitting Dem senators need to attend and not act like kids playing hooky to show the teacher who the real boss is.

Oh that's right, you don't know how this works down here do you?  And judging by your posts, it's clear you don't know how it works up there either.

Get a grip....then a brain.

I've got a pretty good handle on how it works and I'm fine with the Dems not showing up.  They should give the same level of co-operation to the Repubs as the GOP gave Obama and were going to give to Hillary had she won.  Even McCain said during the election that he would fight Hilary's SC pick, so fuck 'em.  Turnaround is fair play.

Edited by ICEMAN!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It'll get amended.  It has to.  Your side needs to stop throwing petulant rocks in the soup and get these appointments done so legislation can start to move. 

Your side? But But Trump brings everyone together. He just told Netanyoohoo that everyone is happy. There aren't any sides dear leader has spoken.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

i'll say again what is going to happen. the repugs will make a minor tweak, they'll call it trumpcare, trump will claim it's wonderful, and everyone will love it, even though the obamacare fundamentals are still there. 

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I've got a pretty good handle on how it works and I'm fine with the Dems not showing up.  They should give the same level of co-operation to the Repubs as the GOP gave Obama and we're going to give to Hillary had she won.  Even McCain said during the election that he would fight Hilary's SC pick, so fuck 'em.  Turnaround is fair play.

Fair enough.  Then stop bitching about things not getting done.

And remember the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right".

These are adult, elected officials put there to represent their constituents to And THEIR CONSTITUANTS best interest.  They are acting like children.  And being an obstruction is NOT be pro-active.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll say again what is going to happen. the repugs will make a minor tweak, they'll call it trumpcare, trump will claim it's wonderful, and everyone will love it, even though the obamacare fundamentals are still there. 

It cannot be "minor".  That plan is a slow releasing time bomb.  And it'll always be called the ACA.  You do know "Obamacare" was never the official name, right?  Or do you feel it should be as a part of his legacy? :lol:  I have noticed your particular butt-hurt about possibly calling it "Trump-care".

Jesus. :lmao:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fair enough.  Then stop bitching about things not getting done.

And remember the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right".

These are adult, elected officials put there to represent their constituents to And THEIR CONSTITUANTS best interest.  They are acting like children.  And being an obstruction is NOT be pro-active.

They are acting in their constituent's best interests by throwing gravel into the gears of the Trump disaster machine.  It was cool when Mitch McConnell did it to Obama and now that POS has the audacity to whine about the Dems doing it?  Hey Mitch!  Go fuck yourself!

56 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ask McLiar 

56 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The Republicans have complete control but the Dems won't let them do anything.  hahaha

Funny how timeshare flame eve a supermajority was still the pubbies  fault,

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the dems stopped us.... 

hillary caused trump....

3 weeks in and the excuses are flying already :lol:

You should shut the fuck up, you're the one that whined that the libtard supermajoritywas not enough to make Obambicare work and blamed the pubbies,

you really are are a pathetic fuckin hack:lol:

Edited by Sleepr2

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It's a shame that the Momo's are relegated to a life of browsing Walmart sales, perhaps if they had the ability to improve their lot in life they could shop Nordstroms and support Ivanka with purchases.

More failures by the Momo's.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a shame that the Momo's are relegated to a life of browsing Walmart sales, perhaps if they had the ability to improve their lot in life they could shop Nordstroms and support Ivanka with purchases.

More failures by the Momo's.

What kind of dork buys jewelery at a big box store anyway? I'd like to see the markup on that. I got a guy that will make just about anything for reasonable. Mom and pop jewelers FTW! 

• Like 1