Increased pollution and decreased regulation will be fine.

• Platinum Contributing Member

What difference does it make? Your side says WWIII is going to happen in a couple months......that Trump will be impeached in a couple months....that Trump will likely be assassinated in a couple months.....the world will end in a couple months......the sky is falling!!!

Fear monger much?

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What difference does it make? Your side says WWIII is going to happen in a couple months......that Trump will be impeached in a couple months....that Trump will likely be assassinated in a couple months.....the world will end in a couple months......the sky is falling!!!

Fear monger much?

I thought some of these guys were just trolling at first. Now I'm beginning to think they actually believe the drivel the biased media is pushing. How patheic is that?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I thought some of these guys were just trolling at first. Now I'm beginning to think they actually believe the drivel the biased media is pushing. How patheic is that?

They believe everything they read negative about Trump because they want to...they have to. Their lose back in November really took a toll on these guys and it shows. I don't see how some of them will make it 4 years without serious anger issues building up. Look how Slope dropped off right away and he was the biggest cheerleader on that side. I wonder who will be next?