hilliary rotten clintoon should absolutely NOT run for POTUS in 2020. And the dem party should stop her if she tries , AGAIN

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/13/hillary-clinton-should-absolutely-not-run-for-president-in-2020-and-democrats-should-stop-her-if-she-tries/     :read:  I hope the hildabeast runs again , along with any person named bush in 2020. :lol:

Edited by hwytohell

From the article...

Then there is the fact that Clinton will be 70 this October. She has two young grandchildren. A daughter and son-in-law. A husband. Why commit to spending — at least — two years more away from your family on an activity that has brought you nothing but heartache for the past decade?

The only possible answer is that Clinton is deeply committed to public service.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!  Deeply committed my ass!  She wants the power of the job and the road to money.  At least the author has resided himself that the election is over and she lost.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

From the article...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!  Deeply committed my ass!  She wants the power of the job and the road to money.  At least the author has resided himself that the election is over and she lost.

road to money she had the shakedown with the foundation tp make her money.   and she's gonna die soon so no real money in the presidency.  For her it's all about the power

Edited by Angry ginger