Flynn resigns

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's also comical how they suddenly never really cared for the guy :lol:

Who's they?

I cant keep up with every topic, but I can't recall anyone on here gushing on Flynn.............much less mentioning him. 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Seems like all the dumbfucks here are missing one important little detail.  He should never have been given the job.

Also, what are the odds he called that Russian without Trump knowing about it?  Odds are highly likely Trump told him to make the call.

Kinda like Obama shouldnt have been given the job....

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Wow.. now you're getting a little cray cray with the conspiracy theories..But I would really like you to connect the dots for me..Could be very interesting :snack:.

And please in your own words and in your own opinion..not a copy and paste or a link..

fact #1: russia has been meddling in elections throughout the world, trying to install right wing, conservative, russia friendly governments, especially in europe.

fact #2: russia meddled in our elections to help trump get elected.

fact #3: trump, flynn, tillerson and other trump picks have ties to russia, including loans, investments, business deals, potential business deals (like oil exploration)

fact #4: russia needs sanctions lifted as there is a lot of money to be made and the trump admin is going to help do that. that is what this conversation between flynn and the Russians was about.

if you're not aware of all this you're simply not paying attention. if you can't connect any dots? well I dunno what to tell ya..............

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fact #1: russia has been meddling in elections throughout the world, trying to install right wing, conservative, russia friendly governments, especially in europe.

fact #3: trump, flynn, tillerson and other trump picks have ties to russia, including loans, investments, business deals, potential business deals (like oil exploration)

fact #4: russia needs sanctions lifted as there is a lot of money to be made and the trump admin is going to help do that. that is what this conversation between flynn and the Russians was about.

if you're not aware of all this you're simply not paying attention. if you can't connect any dots? well I dunno what to tell ya..............

hehe.. I like it...

:nuts:

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

First I'm hearing about it............What European Countries were they meddling in?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

do you watch or listen to any legit news?

I get my news here, you mean what you guys post here isnt legit???:lmao:

In all seriousness, not really, I watch "The Five" when I get home from work.. I like that show since it gives different opinions from both sides..Plus I have the hots for KG..lol..

I find it hard to find any "legit" news anymore..Almost all news I seem to read or watch have a spin on it to go one way or the other. I just like to read a bit of both and form my own opinion which I do not like to impose on others..I find the sheeple that attempt to do that lifeless and pathetic..

What "legit" news do you watch??

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

In all seriousness, not really, I watch "The Five" when I get home from work.. I like that show since it gives different opinions from both sides..Plus I have the hots for KG..lol..

I find it hard to find any "legit" news anymore..Almost all news I seem to read or watch have a spin on it to go one way or the other. I just like to read a bit of both and form my own opinion which I do not like to impose on others..I find the sheeple that attempt to do that lifeless and pathetic..

CNN! KOS Kiddies, DUh Underground, Salon :lol:

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Sounds like the first everyone else  is hearing about it.  Russia wants governments in that are sympathetic to them.  Wow, what a scoop.  they don't give two shits about conservatives, only what's best for them, like every other country.

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I watch nbc evening news routinely, some mcnbc, some cnn, some fox (rarely, and usually to see what bs they're peddling). websites - cnn, yahoo primarily. I also listen to npr radio occasionally. I've been a news junkie since I was a teenager, only then it was newspapers.

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Sounds like the first everyone else  is hearing about it.  Russia wants governments in that are sympathetic to them.  Wow, what a scoop.  they don't give two shits about conservatives, only what's best for them, like every other country.

maybe in here. stop trying to normalize Russia, they are not like us or many other countries. and yes, I know we are not exactly "innocent".

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

the incompetence of scrotus is on display for all to see. picking flynn as national security advisor? obama's garbage..... :lol:

Oh boy.  What was the "purge" rate under Obama?

Here, save yourself a lot of time, just do this:

:crybaby:

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I watch nbc evening news routinely, some mcnbc, some cnn, some fox (rarely, and usually to see what bs they're peddling). websites - cnn, yahoo primarily. I also listen to npr radio occasionally. I've been a news junkie since I was a teenager, only then it was newspapers.

maybe in here. stop trying to normalize Russia, they are not like us or many other countries. and yes, I know we are not exactly "innocent".

So, when Obama,Clinton  and the media, were laughing at Romney about calling them a geo political foe it wasn't happening, or you guys just didn't care? 

Had Clinton won, none of those articles would of existed.in the LWL circle........just like before.

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Seems like all the dumbfucks here are missing one important little detail.  He should never have been given the job.

Also, what are the odds he called that Russian without Trump knowing about it?  Odds are highly likely Trump told him to make the call.

Yup stay tuned