Flynn resigns

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude...are you really naïve enough to not see there is some hokey pokey goping on with the trump admin and russia. are all these connections just a coincidence?

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and you think trump had no idea of this? the trump admin was warned about this clown and his potential russia problems months ago. Flynn got caught, trump had to do something as the shit was getting deeper and deeper. one thing for sure, Flynn will be able to retire very nicely with a lot of hush money :news:

Jesus!!  You are out there!  But I haven't watched your sides "news" yet.

He lied.  Nothing else he did was illegal.  His contact with the Russian Ambassador went back to his Obama days.

It was the lying to Pence that's sunk him.  Make whatever you want out of this but as stated, he was a Democrat anyway.  So, it comes with his resume.  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus!!  You are out there!  But I haven't watched your sides "news" yet.

He lied.  Nothing else he did was illegal.  His contact with the Russian Ambassador went back to his Obama days.

It was the lying to Pence that's sunk him.  Make whatever you want out of this but as stated, he was a Democrat anyway.  So, it comes with his resume.  

so yes, you think this is all just a coincidence and flynn was solo on all this.

a democrat :lol: 

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the Clinton foundation will seem like child's play with the shenigans going on w/in this clown posse. it's like the kardishians took over our gov.

You should really look into that "child's play" a bit.  Well, look into with real information, not faked and whites out CNN style info.

It's horrendous and treasonous at the highest of levels.

But, believe what you want....that's what you and yours are gonna do anyway.  Luckily, voters who may not even understand the whole aspect could see what was happening there.  

(CNN)The Justice Department warned the Trump administration last month that Michael Flynn misled administration officials regarding his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States and was potentially vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians, a person familiar with the matter told CNN.

Flynn resigned his position as national security adviser shortly after the reports emerged Monday night.
A White House official also confirmed the warning.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/politics/michael-flynn-justice-department-warning/

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should really look into that "child's play" a bit.  Well, look into with real information, not faked and whites out CNN style info.

It's horrendous and treasonous at the highest of levels.

But, believe what you want....that's what you and yours are gonna do anyway.  Luckily, voters who may not even understand the whole aspect could see what was happening there.  

the Clinton foundation is, and has, been open for anyone to look at. yet nothing was solid, and you know damn well it was examined very closely by the repukes. the entire thing is yet another fail attempt to nail the Clintons with something.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so yes, you think this is all just a coincidence and pence was solo on all this.

a democrat :lol: 

Yeah, but I believe the moon landing too.  So some may call me a "Right Wing Nut Job".

Being an atheist, pro-choice, non-racist, gay rights individual has no merit.  I have to buy in 100% to the lib-tard whackery and be a complete loser and ward of the state.

What a bunch of loser idiots! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

(CNN)The Justice Department warned the Trump administration last month that Michael Flynn misled administration officials regarding his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States and was potentially vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians, a person familiar with the matter told CNN.

Flynn resigned his position as national security adviser shortly after the reports emerged Monday night.
A White House official also confirmed the warning.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/politics/michael-flynn-justice-department-warning/

CNN: :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the Clinton foundation is, and has, been open for anyone to look at. yet nothing was solid, and you know damn well it was examined very closely by the repukes. the entire thing is yet another fail attempt to nail the Clintons with something.

"Open": :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but I believe the moon landing too.  So some may call me a "Right Wing Nut Job".

Being an atheist, pro-choice, non-racist, gay rights individual has no merit.  I have to buy in 100% to the lib-tard whackery and be a complete loser and ward of the state.

What a bunch of loser idiots! :lol:

In order for Slinger to think you are ok and on his side 100%......this is so very true.

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude...are you really naïve enough to not see there is some hokey pokey goping on with the trump admin and russia. are all these connections just a coincidence?

Nope, he lied, was caught, and resigned.. Just like his campaign mgr...Thats kinda "stand up" to me on Trumps part.. If you hired someone, interviewed them, and found out they lied on their application or in the interview. I would hope you would fire them or give them the opportunity to resign..

I could see you guys being upset if it came out and he kept the guy around, but he was "let go" from his position in the administration... Thats a good thing in my book..I dont get the being upset on your guys part with this..Unless it's more of the just wanting to "beat your chest and say you were right" thing again..Which IMO is really childish..

Was there any hokey pokey going on in the Clintons?? Or are all those connections just a coincidence??

I'll call a spade a spade no matter who it is..It's a shame some people can't..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, he lied, was caught, and resigned.. Just like his campaign mgr...Thats kinda "stand up" to me on Trumps part.. If you hired someone, interviewed them, and found out they lied on their application or in the interview. I would hope you would fire them or give them the opportunity to resign..

I could see you guys being upset if it came out and he kept the guy around, but he was "let go" from his position in the administration... Thats a good thing in my book..I dont get the being upset on your guys part with this..Unless it's more of the just wanting to "beat your chest and say you were right" thing again..Which IMO is really childish..

Was there any hokey pokey going on in the Clintons?? Or are all those connections just a coincidence??

I'll call a spade a spade no matter who it is..It's a shame some people can't..

holy fuck. this whole thing has been "planned" dude. they knew Flynn had russia connections, they knew Flynn was chatting it up with the Russians about sanctions (and not xmas greetings as first reported) you think they just happened to hire this clown because of experience and then found all this out afterwards? :lmao:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

In order for Slinger to think you are ok and on his side 100%......this is so very true.

If I was ever accepted to "that side", I'd eat a bullet.  If I was still smart enough to remember how to handle a fire arm.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

holy fuck. this whole thing has been "planned" dude. they knew Flynn had russia connections, they knew Flynn was chatting it up with the Russians about sanctions (and not xmas greetings as first reported) you think they just happened to hire this clown because of experience and then found all this out afterwards? :lmao:

:lmao:

These dummies are spinning like the Tiltawhirl at the local travelling mall circus.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lmao:

These dummies are spinning like the Tiltawhirl at the local travelling mall circus.

it really is amazing. like I've said many times, they can connect 10000 dots, on 500 different pages to nail Clinton with something, but can't connect 3 on one page with trump :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It's over Slinger.  Rigid' brain is too deeply attached to its stem for your little spoon to dig it free.

And holy shit. You are really OUT THERE!!!!

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

ummmm....what? :wall:

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's over Slinger.  Rigid' brain is too deeply attached to its stem for your little spoon to dig it free.

And holy shit. You are really OUT THERE!!!!

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

ummmm....what? :wall:

no, it's really just starting. our intel agencies know how dangerous trump really is, and they dislike him. they're going to sink him and his admin the polite and humane way :news:

Wow.. now you're getting a little cray cray with the conspiracy theories..But I would really like you to connect the dots for me..Could be very interesting :snack:.

And please in your own words and in your own opinion..not a copy and paste or a link..

Edited by Rigid1

Timeshare has been consulting Miss Cleo again

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, it's really just starting. our intel agencies know how dangerous trump really is, and they dislike him. they're going to sink him and his admin the polite and humane way :news:

"Our"?  Maddow?  Mathews?  Lemmon?

CNN and MSNBC.  Legit "intel agencies" for the lib-tards.