Flynn resigns

lmao

yea, this is the guy you pick as your National Security Advisor.  What could possibly go wrong?  

Good pick Donald.  You showed good judgement!

:lmao:

"In 2015, Flynn was paid to attend a gala dinner for Russia Today, a Kremlin-backed television station, and sat next to Russian President Vladimir Putin during the event."

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

lmao

yea, this is the guy you pick as your National Security Advisor.  What could possibly go wrong?  

Good pick Donald.  You showed good judgement!

:lmao:

"In 2015, Flynn was paid to attend a gala dinner for Russia Today, a Kremlin-backed television station, and sat next to Russian President Vladimir Putin during the event."

How many times had Barry and Thrillery sat next to Vlad? :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Let's see, someone he employed lied to the vp and possibly had something unethical go on, and was given a choice to resign or be "FIRED"....ohhhhhhh the fucking horror

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

poor little trumpette. :lol: 

well lets see, Trump fired his campaign mgr, due to some shady shit going down with the russians, Trump fires Flynn for pretty much the same reason... So Pretty much if you lie on your employment application to Trump you get fired.. What a novel Idea.. ohhhhhh, the horror... :groin:

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Seems that all the democrats here are missing one very important detail..... HE IS A DEMOCRAT!!!

Seems like all the dumbfucks here are missing one important little detail.  He should never have been given the job.

Also, what are the odds he called that Russian without Trump knowing about it?  Odds are highly likely Trump told him to make the call.

19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Seems like all the dumbfucks here are missing one important little detail.  He should never have been given the job.

Also, what are the odds he called that Russian without Trump knowing about it?  Odds are highly likely Trump told him to make the call.

MC....you really need to lay off the whole "odds" thing  

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Let's see, someone he employed lied to the vp and possibly had something unethical go on, and was given a choice to resign or be "FIRED"....ohhhhhhh the fucking horror

Flynn was a poor choice right from the get go as his defects were well documented long before he was the Presidents Choice :news:  

Momo likes the PC :lol: 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

dude...are you really naïve enough to not see there is some hokey pokey goping on with the trump admin and russia. are all these connections just a coincidence?

Poor Dems.  Hanging on every possible ledge.

He apparently lied, then was caught, then resigned over it.  Done.  I never liked the guy anyway.  He looks like a weasel to me.  Much like Kerry.

Im still trying to figure out why the idiot libs are so bent outa shape again about "simple" intellectual dishonesty.  I thought that was a trait they find endearing.

Cuz....

IMG_1652.JPG

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Flynn was a poor choice right from the get go as his defects were well documented long before he was the Presidents Choice :news:  

Momo likes the PC :lol: 

Oh, I'm surprised you didn't mention that here earlier.

Yeah....best you stick to calling things "til after the fact.

AMIRITE? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude...are you really naïve enough to not see there is some hokey pokey goping on with the trump admin and russia. are all these connections just a coincidence?

You mean like the Clinton foundation?  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He apparently lied, then was caught, then resigned over it.  Done.  I never liked the guy anyway.  He looks like a weasel to me.  Much like Kerry.

Im still trying to figure out why the idiot libs are so bent outa shape again about "simple" intellectual dishonesty.  I thought that was a trait they find endearing.

Cuz....

IMG_1652.JPG

and you think trump had no idea of this? the trump admin was warned about this clown and his potential russia problems months ago. Flynn got caught, trump had to do something as the shit was getting deeper and deeper. one thing for sure, Flynn will be able to retire very nicely with a lot of hush money :news:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You're such an idiot. :lol:

"hokey pokey goping"

:lol:

IMG_1740.JPG

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Cuz....

He looks like the kind of guy that likes to prance around in women's panties and wear dresses.