So, Fukushima is leaking, still, just more now.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

How long before it kills us all?

2 years.

Are the protesters there yet.  Can we organize that?  Maybe a worldwide protest on site?  Would they accept my donation dollars if it was received through capitalism?  Oh, I bet they'd be happy too.

:lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

2 years.

Are the protesters there yet.  Can we organize that?  Maybe a worldwide protest on site?  Would they accept my donation dollars if it was received through capitalism?  Oh, I bet they'd be happy too.

I will by 6 tix and 6 tents . want to go help out manecat on me

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

2 years.

Send Antifa there 

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I hope it gives them longer shelf life. It's a bitch getting fresh sea food in the Mid West.

"Yes, I'll have the spicy radioactive tuna roll and the baby blue 13 year old's dirty sniffing panties".

"MORE SAKE!!!!!!"

Fukushima, deep water horizon, all these pipelines running through major aquifers and watershed areas are just an example of the stunning hubris of humanity. 

We think we can build nuclear plants in a tsunami/earthquake zone and nothing bad will happen. 

We think we can pipe corrosive crude under major fresh water reservoirs and nothing bad will happen.

We think we can drill oil wells hundreds or thousands of feet below the ocean surface and nothing bad will happen. 

We are the biggest threat to life on this planet, including our own. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fukushima, deep water horizon, all these pipelines running through major aquifers and watershed areas are just an example of the stunning hubris of humanity. 

We think we can build nuclear plants in a tsunami/earthquake zone and nothing bad will happen. 

We think we can pipe corrosive crude under major fresh water reservoirs and nothing bad will happen.

We think we can drill oil wells hundreds or thousands of feet below the ocean surface and nothing bad will happen. 

We are the biggest threat to life on this planet, including our own. 

Agreed.  All calculated and necessary risks based on the needs of our wonderful species.