Prime Minister Trudeau

44 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well true, he isn't in Canada and neither was Harper in this clip from 2011 and who can forget your howls of rage when he too dared to speak French in Washington.

:lol:

The French starts at 7:53

:lmao:

Btw the dopes approval rating is in the negative already. :news:

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

Btw the dopes approval rating is in the negative already. :news:

"Trudeau’s net approval rating was +8 per cent, with 52 per cent of Canadians giving him a thumbs up for the job he is doing and 44 per cent giving him a thumbs down."

:bc:

/\ That was last week btw

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

"Trudeau’s net approval rating was +8 per cent, with 52 per cent of Canadians giving him a thumbs up for the job he is doing and 44 per cent giving him a thumbs down."

Wrong....

You know, kinda funny but some time ago, I watched a docu about "Troody's" father.  It sure seemingly painted him in a positive light and sure seemed you canuckers loved him and that love flowed over to his son.  So, I posted a question on HCS about what the Canadian's there thought about Troody.  Holy fuck was I surprised.  I think the thread actually got shut down.  I fucking opened up a big 'ol can of hatred for what the Docu described as "Canada's son".

Ofda!

Just now, Zambroski said:

You know, kinda funny but some time ago, I watched a docu about "Troody's" father.  It sure seemingly painted him in a positive light and sure seemed you canuckers loved him and that love flowed over to his son.  So, I posted a question on HCS about what the Canadian's there thought about Troody.  Holy fuck was I surprised.  I think the thread actually got shut down.  I fucking opened up a big 'ol can of hatred for what the Docu described as "Canada's son".

Ofda!

SHOCKER!!!

:lmao:

39 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

From your own link  :lol2:

But on economic policy, 53 per cent of Canadians approve of what Trump is doing versus 43 per cent of Canadians who approve of what Trudeau is doing. Trudeau’s “disapproval” rating on economic policy is 41 per cent while Trump’s disapproval on this issue is just 22 per cent

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

From your own link  :lol2:

But on economic policy, 53 per cent of Canadians approve of what Trump is doing versus 43 per cent of Canadians who approve of what Trudeau is doing. Trudeau’s “disapproval” rating on economic policy is 41 per cent while Trump’s disapproval on this issue is just 22 per cent

Kinda meaningless when Trump hasn't even done anything yet on the economy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And so do a TON of other indicators.  But, that's none of anybody's business that are in the protest line. :lol:

Ice and his ilk have blamed Trump for basically destroying western civilization after only a month in office but the economy.....oh no he has had zero effect on that. :lol:

58 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

oh boy more polls . what are the chances the hard left media to my north are fixing the polls like down here to fit there agenda? I give it 97% chance of fraud  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The one were he kissed Trumps ass and didn't say anything really fucking dumb, which from that idiot can and does happen, often :nuts: 

Yeah, from what I saw he came off about as limp as a good liberal can be.  Jesus....weak sauce!  Not a piece of body language or verbiage that portrayed strength.

Like I said, weak minds and weak people prefer weak leadership.

"Bambi vs. Godzilla"

:lol: