'You Have Provided Zero Evidence': Stephanopoulos Clashes With Stephen Miller on Voter Fraud

As a MA border resident of NH and a voter I have never seen busloads of fake voters vote in my town. New Hampshire also requires a ID to vote.

'You Have Provided Zero Evidence': Stephanopoulos Clashes With Stephen Miller on Voter Fraud

Source: Mediaite

by Josh Feldman | 10:18 am, February 12th, 2017

George Stephanopoulos got particularly heated with White House senior policy advisor Stephen Miller over recent claims by President Trump of voter fraud.

The president claimed last week that he would have won New Hampshire if “thousands” of people hadn’t been bussed in to illegally vote. Miller argued to Stephanopoulos that “anyone who’s worked in New Hampshire politics” is aware of this, but Stephanopoulos asked him to provide evidence.

He ended up getting testy with Miller as he kept arguing his point, telling him, “Just for the record, you have provided absolutely no evidence.”

Miller insisted that the White House has provided “enormous evidence,” pointing to serious issues with the voter rolls and “massive numbers of non-citizens in this country who are registered to vote.”

Read more: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/you-have-provided-zero-evidence-stephanopoulos-clashes-with-stephen-miller-on-voter-fraud/

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

I live in NH  MC. Never once have I had to produce an ID to vote? Capitol city to boot.

Then you didnt vote. It was voted into  law in 2011 and enacted last year. My town requires it and enforces it as do every town.

In order to cast a vote, registered residents will either need to show a government-issued ID at the polls or agree to have their picture taken by poll workers—attached to a signed affidavit saying they are who they are. ... New Hampshire is just one of many states with new voter ID laws on the books for the 2016 election.Feb 9, 2016

VOTER ID LAW 2015.pdf

Edited by Mainecat

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Then you didnt vote. It was voted into  law in 2011 and enacted last year. My town requires it and enforces it as do every town.

In order to cast a vote, registered residents will either need to show a government-issued ID at the polls or agree to have their picture taken by poll workers—attached to a signed affidavit saying they are who they are. ... New Hampshire is just one of many states with new voter ID laws on the books for the 2016 election.Feb 9, 2016

VOTER ID LAW 2015.pdf

You're right i didn't vote. Asshat. To make matters worse, I voted in a town that I used to live in based off of my old address there.I even pointed out to them it was my old address but have since moved back to the same road, they said no problem. No Id required.

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

You're right i didn't vote. Asshat. To make matters worse, I voted in a town that I used to live in based off of my old address there.I even pointed out to them it was my old address but have since moved back to the same road, they said no problem. No Id required.

You said you voted in Capitol City that being Concord. Now your telling me it was someplace else and they didnt require a ID even though it was a law.

What is it?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You said you voted in Capitol City that being Concord. Now your telling me it was someplace else and they didnt require a ID even though it was a law.

What is it?

I've lived in concord and neighboring town the last few years. Neither required ID.

You are correct that they SHOULD have asked for ID. They did not. 

Latest ID law i could find.

http://bownh.gov/DocumentCenter/View/122

Edited by JEFF
Added link

ADVERTISEMENT

Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, was found guilty Wednesday on two counts of illegal voting after she falsely claimed to be a United States citizen and voted at least five times between 2012 and 2014.

A jury sentenced her Thursday to eight years in prison and a $5,000 fine.

'WE'RE GOING TO SEE MORE': SANCTUARY CITIES CAVE IN FACE OF TRUMP'S FUNDING THREATS

The Dallas News reported Ortega voted in the November 2012 election and May 2014 GOP primary runoff in Dallas County.

According to Fox 4 News, Ortega’s identity came into question after she tried to register to vote twice in Tarrant County. Both applications were denied.

She had voted in five elections in Dallas before her registration was canceled in April 2015.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton – for whom Ortega voted in 2014 – assisted in the prosecution.

“This case shows how serious Texas is about keeping its elections secure, and the outcome sends a message that violators of the state’s election law will be prosecuted to the fullest,” he said.

DEPORTED WOMAN BACK IN MEXICO COMPLAINS: I FELT LIKE 'CHAPO' GUZMAN

According to the New York Times, Ortega was born in Monterrey, Mexico and brought to the U.S. by her mother as an infant. More than a decade later, her mother was deported and Ortega became a permanent resident.

In her defense, Ortega testified that she didn’t understand the differences between the rights granted to citizens and the rights granted to legal residents.

“My mom just used us to get stamps. She never gave us love or guidance. She got deported,” she said, according to Fox 4. "All my life since I worked, I always on my knowledge thought I was a U.S. citizen because I never knew the difference of U.S. citizen and U.S. resident. And the point is if I knew, everything would've been the correct way."

The Dallas News reported that prosecutors showed that Ortega has checked a box on her driver’s license form indicating she was not a citizen.

However, the Dallas County election administrator said Ortega had filled out a voter application and checked that she was a citizen in 2015.

Voter fraud became a hot topic after President Trump made an unsubstantiated claim that he would have won the popular vote if millions had not voted illegally.

In addition to the long prison sentence, Ortega is likely to be deported, her lawyer Clark Birdsall said.

"She'll do eight years in a Texas prison," he told the Times. "And then she'll be deported, and wake up blinking and scratching in a country she doesn't know."

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

VOTER ID LAW 2015.pdf

so u live in a racist town ha ? u must be so proud

Why are libs so uptight about voter fraud? Every time it comes up they poo poo it like it never happens. It's almost like they have something to hide. :dunno: