Think Democrats from Cali will beg for Trump's help???

BOHICA

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The spillway passed inspection....  it was fine but developed a "pothole" that now has grown to destroying a 1/3 of the concrete spillway.  The vids of the water launching chunks of concrete is impressive!!!

It passed inspection but now has an issue? Seems like someone screwed up.   And I agree, fix the thing before is costs 10x the amount.

Just now, racer254 said:

It passed inspection but now has an issue? Seems like someone screwed up.   And I agree, fix the thing before is costs 10x the amount.

They should be pouring concrete as you typed that :nuts:

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But if they did that, how are we going to fantasize about drowning Californians? 

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

But if they did that, how are we going to fantasize about drowning Californians? 

Facts never stopped you from fantasizing about all kinds of bullshit before NeoStoner, :dunno: we all just thought it was the pot 

Edited by Momorider

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

There sure are a lot of super red states above them on that list....

:lol:

Not sure what kind of point you were trying to make...

:lol:

That takes into consideration Cali's. share of the national debt, compare Cali's  population with the 4 states that rank lower, there is a chart for taxes paid from 1981 to 2005 Cali. is under 1.00 in all those years 80 cents on the dollar from what I remember, as the debt grows their % grow  as well.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, racer254 said:

No fixing it until it drys out...  you can't fix this until spring is over and the melt is done.... or you get extended time the spillway can be dry. 

Just now, Logga said:

already have. i say fuck ' em. they want to be independant time to cut the apron strings

Only after they pay back what the Fed has given them, with interest, including all port monies and bonding.  But for now, let's see the "Sanctuary" and election butt-hurt states/cities fly like they boast they can....all on their own with their own rules and laws since the US can't seem to "do it" for them..  Their "dedicated" constituents will deliver their leader's heads on silver platters within a month.  Along with any others that may object.

• Like 1