Donald Trump's disapproval rating among Americans is skyrocketing.

Trump's 55% disapproval level in Gallup polling already equals the worst of Obama's Presidency which occurred in Nov 2014. Trump's net -15% approval (55% disapproval vs 40% approval) is worse than Obama ever had. Obama's worst was -12% in Nov 2014 https://goo.gl/csfj4U 

trump%20disapproval%20spiking_zpsxlifpec6.jpg

You sure don't seem willing to accept reality, for someone who puts his intellect above everyone else here. :news: Nice job by some of "your people" tonight on the Grammy's.  What a bunch of delusional self important fuck bags. :lol: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You sure don't seem willing to accept reality, for someone who puts his intellect above everyone else here. :news: Nice job by some of "your people" tonight on the Grammy's.  What a bunch of delusional self important fuck bags. :lol: 

what was done on the grammy's to get your depends in a knot? i can see why an older crotchety fuck like yourself wouldn't care for it, but damn. 

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what was done on the grammy's to get your depends in a knot? i can see why an older crotchety fuck like yourself wouldn't care for it, but damn. 

You're about the same age as me so save it Gomer Pyle.  For the 1 millionth time...."shut up and sing"  Thats it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're about the same age as me so save it Gomer Pyle.  For the 1 millionth time...."shut up and sing"  Thats it.

i'm only 52, but 35 at heart :lol: seriously though, i think politics have been kept out of the show for the most part. i wanted to question smails and his declaration about it being political over in team butt plug, but didn't want to rock the boat again. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm only 52, but 35 at heart :lol: seriously though, i think politics have been kept out of the show for the most part. i wanted to question smails and his declaration about it being political over in team butt plug, but didn't want to rock the boat again. 

For the most part?  As you would say, "I rest my case".

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Even the deplorables are turning on Trump

name 1

then pull up more polls for us the chuckle at. some of my faves are the pre election maps . wake the fuck up and try not to talk in public out side your eco chamber

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you sure do stick up for trump an awful lot for not being a trump supporter. 

Laughing at hypocrites like you is not defending anyone, unlike you and your instant defense of the Clinton crime family 

hrc. was the worst candidate ever and many people voted against her, as much as they voted for Trump,it's not surprising he doesn't have great numbers, see what his numbers are in 2 years not 2 weeks.

Only a partisan hack can think he's doing a good job so far.  I don't even disagree with most of his polices and I still don't like the douchbag because of how he is going about it.  Until he learns how to properly communicate and sell a vision to all of America not just the hacks his numbers won't get any better.  25-30% of the population you will never please. 25-30% would be pleased if their candidate fed them a shit sandwich,   Trump needs to win over more of the middle many of whom voted for him over a hatred of Clinton not because of liking him.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Only a partisan hack can think he's doing a good job so far.  I don't even disagree with most of his polices and I still don't like the douchbag because of how he is going about it.  Until he learns how to properly communicate and sell a vision to all of America not just the hacks his numbers won't get any better.  25-30% of the population you will never please. 25-30% would be pleased if their candidate fed them a shit sandwich,   Trump needs to win over more of the middle many of whom voted for him over a hatred of Clinton not because of liking him.  

Honestly?  Seems pretty superficial to me.