SNL

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

SNL is going the way of MadTV.  

The Nielsen Ratings say otherwise, Trump has been great for SNL :lol:   

Political turmoil has been very, very good to “Saturday Night Live.”

The NBC late-night institution has been on a ratings roll since President Trump’s upset victory in the Nov. 8 presidential election. Saturday’s edition delivered a 2.5 rating in adults 18-49 in Nielsen’s 56 overnight metered markets, which cover 70% of U.S. TV households.

That was strong enough to make “SNL” the second highest-rated program of the week in the key demo, behind only CBS’ “The Big Bang Theory,” which scored a 3.3 in the metered markets on Thursday. “SNL’s” ratings will likely rise by double digits when delayed viewing is factored-in.

RELATED

‘SNL’: Melissa McCarthy Makes Surprise Appearance as Sean Spicer

Overall, “SNL” viewership for the season to date is up 19% in adults 18-49 (3.5 vs. 2.9 rating) and up 22% in total viewers (10.6 million vs. 8.7 million) over the comparable period in the 2015-16 season. This marks the show’s strongest ratings performance in 22 years, since the 1994-95 season, according to NBC.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/saturday-night-live-ratings-18-49-demo-melissa-mccarthy-1201978637/

My local news stations run with it every Sunday, like it is actually news. It has become a great way to get lies & false narratives out, under the guise of having a little fun.

Edited by Cold War

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Poor sore loser liberals.  Butthurt at every turn.  Still giving allegiance to liars, hypocrites and thieves.

Well, they have SNL ....... Almost as good as the presidency & Congress. 

Life is good!     :lol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My local news stations run with it every Sunday, like it is actually news. It has become a great way to get lies & false narratives out, under the guise of having a little fun.

Yeah, seems CNN are replaying clips throughout the day.   And I think it's all fine.  The libs get SNL to laugh about and everyone else gets CNN and MSNBC which clearly have better writers.  I mean Lemmon, Maddow and Mathews?  It's pure comic gold!!!!!!! :lol: A buddy sent me an old clip of Mathews and Maddow having a melt down on election night.....I almost choked-laughed my way into unconsciousness. :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I was thinking the same about you. 

Getting suckered day after day, but still pretending to know anything. :lol:

Yeah.  It's been a weird spiral he's been on.  The liberal lobotomies don't leave enough grey matter to grow back.  It's clear they need that operation to "stick".

:lmao:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Settle down snowflakes, it's just a comedy show.  Scurry off to your Rush Limbaugh safe spaces and try and forget the hurtful words the comedy people said.

:lol:

Nobody cares.  SNL has been dead since the 90's. :lmao:

But hey, if it makes the Dems feel "just and relevant" every Saturday night, well...good for them!  It's the only thing they have left.  When are they gonna have Schumer as a guest?

IMG_1755.JPG

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

But hey, if it makes the Dems feel "just and relevant" every Saturday night, well...good for them!  It's the only thing they have left.  When are they gonna have Schumer as a guest?

IMG_1755.JPG

Well sorry to say, but it looks like it's found new relevance as much as it seems to chap conservative ass

Just now, Cold War said:

No,. It's important news ......Word for word.  

MC gets all snookered up, laughs for a while and then throws things into his tar paper walls until he tires himself out.  Then he sits and sobs until he passes out.

Now that's a "skit" we can all enjoy playing over in our heads!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_1755.JPG

Nothing funny about Chucky..   :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_1755.JPG

I almost felt bad for all the pubes he had to pull 1 by 1 to get those tears rolling last week

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine this two-punch duo though!!!!

IMG_1761.JPG

Nothing funny about the head of the party  not realizing  who  is president, or its not 2004 .  

Being a fake Indian or fake  Vietnam veteran.

Talk about shit writing itself.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I almost felt bad for all the pubes he had to pull 1 by 1 to get those tears rolling last week

Oh their base ate that shit up though.  Until Pelosi spoke and fucked everything up.  

NOBODY in her party corrected her when she said she "couldn't work with President BUSH".  They didn't know either! :lol: 

IMG_1493.JPG

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nothing funny about the head of the party  not realizing  who  is president, or its not 2004 .  

Being a fake Indian or fake  Vietnam veteran.

Talk about shit writing itself.

I know.  Pelosi is my FAVORITE of all time.  Anytime she speaks I grab the popcorn and get comfortable.  

Schumer is a putz.  But he's just a side show "head clown".  Pelosi is a fucking "A-lister".  A first class idiot who has fleeced her constituents for years.  But, what they can't figure out won't hurt them.  Or wait......maybe it can. :lol:

45 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Settle down snowflakes, it's just a comedy show.  Scurry off to your Rush Limbaugh safe spaces and try and forget the hurtful words the comedy people said.

White House.  House of Representatives.  Senate.  Those are our safe spaces now bizatch. :bc: 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

more than half the country thinks that trump is a piece of shit. so yeah, SNL is doing great. :) 

He won 37 states.  Inhale on that for a bit.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Like the Palin skits it's Republicans being repeated sometimes word for word by comedians that actually writes the show all by itself.

Much like your post are,

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

more than half the country thinks that trump is a piece of shit. so yeah, SNL is doing great. :) 

And enough thought that Hilliary was worse,

• Like 1