The Great Wall of Trump to cost $21.6 Billion

ICEMAN!

On 2/11/2017 at 0:35 PM, Ez ryder said:

U people forget those are estimators who have done nothing but  government contract negotiating there whole career. we have a builder in office he builds stuff knows how to get stuff built and knows who can get it built . he will hire the guys to run the job with more than government experience .

IMHO we need to get Sheriff joe back on the payroll running chain gangs building the wall. 1st immigration offence 8mo hard labor building the wall 2nd 2 yrs building . they say they want to come here to work when caught they get to have there dreams fulfilled

Tell us what you experience is in building :news: 

On the bold: Since he knows who can get it built we should shit can the bidding process for construction? Should there be a bid for design? Should there be a bid for engineering services?

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

On the bold: Since he knows who can get it built we should shit can the bidding process for construction? Should there be a bid for design? Should there be a bid for engineering services?

Yep... we gotta politic it up good and right, right?

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Nah, sole source contract to one of Trump's companies would make the most sense.

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

well I know as everyone in the business there is always a diff price for government bids . even in my little world of city contracts I know what they will let me get away with as apposed to a homeowner . the government contract no one cares about cost and most people looking over contracts have no idea of real world costs .

at least 25% more some times over 70% for a city housing job depending on job and who u know is reviewing  .as u know the gov is not obligated to take the lowest bid and usually go with a contractor they have successfully worked with on other jobs .

trump know the deal knows guys to hire to run the job who know the deal .

so yeah bid it out like always but this time some one who knows there ass from a hole in the ground on what shit actually costs the time shit actually should take to get done in the real world will be there to negotiate contracts .

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

You sure like that picture you bald headed cocksucker.

#1 in his spank bank no doubt :lol:

23 hours ago, spin_dry said:

it's our president, young man. 

Fixed it for ya, dummy 

The cost of "the wall" is chump change, compared to what illegals cost the US tax payer every year. 

Pretty much tells it all. Old data cause it was so long ago. The numbers of illegals and cost today is way more that it was back then.  

Yea, I know it's from a movie, but is he lying? :news:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What is yours Vince? You're not a GC so stick to wire nuts, cable tray and conduit and quit talking down to people.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

What is yours Vince? You're not a GC so stick to wire nuts, cable tray and conduit and quit talking down to people.

That's what I thought too.  He sure made it sound like he was "king muffin of construction" with his inquiry.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Image result for italian fail gif

I dunno what it is....but ballsack reminds me of how Dereck Sanderson was back in the day when he got signed to that huge wha contract in the 70s... :lol:

Screenshot_20170213-175317_zps3t1hvush.p

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well I know as everyone in the business there is always a diff price for government bids . even in my little world of city contracts I know what they will let me get away with as apposed to a homeowner . the government contract no one cares about cost and most people looking over contracts have no idea of real world costs .

at least 25% more some times over 70% for a city housing job depending on job and who u know is reviewing  .as u know the gov is not obligated to take the lowest bid and usually go with a contractor they have successfully worked with on other jobs .

trump know the deal knows guys to hire to run the job who know the deal .

so yeah bid it out like always but this time some one who knows there ass from a hole in the ground on what shit actually costs the time shit actually should take to get done in the real world will be there to negotiate contracts .

1st bold: It's competitive and it's low bid, and that's why a bid bond and a performance is required on anything of size.

2nd bold: You obviously have never heard of a pre-qualification.

BTW, not to be rude or disparaging but you really do not know or understand how public sector bidding works in the construction market.

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Jim I have primed more multi-million dollar projects than I can remember, anytime you want to visit my operation let me know, lunch is on me :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Jim I have primed more multi-million dollar projects than I can remember, anytime you want to visit my operation let me know, lunch is on me :bc: 

No I'm good.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No I'm good.

Oh dude!  Go!  Maybe he'll let you kiss his ring and allow you to rub his feet. Maybe he'll anoint you with a misting of his moist, almost peculiar smelling listerine breath.

Ohhhh....but do we even dare to dream?

Jesus Christ, Ballsack!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Midget dago penis head :owned: 

And there it is :lol::lmao:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

When you going to the UP next, Wince? :dunno:

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh dude!  Go!  Maybe he'll let you kiss his ring and allow you to rub his feet. Maybe he'll anoint you with a misting of his moist, almost peculiar smelling listerine breath.

Ohhhh....but do we even dare to dream?

Jesus Christ, Ballsack!

:lol::lmao:

8 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

And there it is :lol::lmao:

When you going to the UP next, Wince? :dunno:

:lol::lmao:

The next trip is QC, so it looks like the UP will be in March if this strange winter hangs around that long.......On January 6th I had 1,000 miles on the clock, fast forward to Valentines Day and I have 1,250 only because I did a Saturday in the Iron Mountain, MI area a week and a half ago, January in the Midwest sucked Momo ass :wall:

On 2/13/2017 at 8:04 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

:rolleyes: 

22 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nah, sole source contract to one of Trump's companies would make the most sense.

:golfclap:  

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

1st bold: It's competitive and it's low bid, and that's why a bid bond and a performance is required on anything of size.

2nd bold: You obviously have never heard of a pre-qualification.

BTW, not to be rude or disparaging but you really do not know or understand how public sector bidding works in the construction market.

Prequalification?  Really?  What government bid doesn't have prequalification.  You'd think this would be one area that we could all acknowledge that Trump will be very good at....negotiating good contracts and getting things done without the usual government bloat and excess.

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The next trip is QC, so it looks like the UP will be in March if this strange winter hangs around that long.......On January 6th I had 1,000 miles on the clock, fast forward to Valentines Day and I have 1,250 only because I did a Saturday in the Iron Mountain, MI area a week and a half ago, January in the Midwest sucked Momo ass :wall:

Fucked up winter for sure. 

Bold- :lol::lmao: :nose: faggot, Homomomo :owned:

This weekend and into next week is going to be a shitty mess for weather up there too :flush: Hopefully it doesn't hurt them to bad.:wall: More rain in the forecast tho :flush::flush:

Buddy posted this on FB this morning and tagged me in it.  This is Seney March 30th 2014.  

FB_IMG_1487104357044.thumb.jpg.32ce2e165f3b20793cd1588d25ad5e43.jpgFB_IMG_1487104359703.thumb.jpg.21075290219db64b90919c4043e0106e.jpg

Some of the best trails I've ever ridden before were in March.  St Patrick's Day and later.  So there is hope. :bc:

You can thank guys like me, who Snow checked new sleds (plus a used one for my kid, and an enclosed trailer) this year for this shitty winter. :popcornchair:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1