LOL

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody cares what the Dems think any longer.  They are done!   ....and their little dog too!  (their media).

Was just thinking about to starting a thread asking where you disappeared to :) welcome back from were ever the fuck you went 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Was just thinking about to starting a thread asking where you disappeared to :) welcome back from were ever the fuck you went 

Ha!  Took a little impromptu vacation.

I'll back read a bit but it seems the constant hypocrisy and whining starts anew every day.  So, I'll just jump back in.....but slowly, it's been nice not being exposed to this epic sadness, dispair and self loathing this last week.  Poor Libs....I can't imagine living life like they do...not sure if it is credit worthy or not.  My pride would force me to take the honorable way out and eat a bullet.  But, if one doesn't have pride or honor, well, I guess they just keep on, keeping on!  

:lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ha!  Took a little impromptu vacation.

I'll back read a bit but it seems the constant hypocrisy and whining starts anew every day.  So, I'll just jump back in.....but slowly, it's been nice not being exposed to this epic sadness, dispair and self loathing this last week.  Poor Libs....I can't imagine living life like they do...not sure if it is credit worthy or not.  My pride would force me to take the honorable way out and eat a bullet.  But, if one doesn't have pride or honor, well, I guess they just keep on, keeping on!  

:lol:

Don't waste you time back reading you missed absolutly nothing but this placed missed your humour :bc: I will get the inevitable reacharound comments for this :guzzle: 

Edited by Momorider

Just now, Momorider said:

Don't waste you time back reading you missed absolutly nothing but this placed missed your homour :bc: I will get the inevitable reacharound comments for this :guzzle: 

Hey....I enjoy "reacharounds"...and will return the favor when it is my turn to "pitch". :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You go warm or snowmobiling? :dunno: 

Warm.  A buddy of mine just bought a place on an island off the coast of GA.  We flew down on a whim to watch the SB at his house warming party.and stayed and swapped old "war stories" while I ate all his groceries all week. :lol: Glad to be home though.  Really fucking glad.  

• Like 2