Trump giving Thrillery an unprecedented beating

Even if he doesn't win.... I seriously will enjoy him just owning her for the next 6 months. Hes very calculated. He will be quiet for a week and than drop something on her. What makes even less sense is what at all makes her "more qualified" than anyone. She was a shit Secretary of defense.

by the time she can get into office she is going to be so blemished and watch next year everyone is going to say Trump was right on ALOT of these things. He might be off the chain but i feel like he says what he thinks weather or not that is right or wrong vs hillary just says what idiots want to hear to get votes.

Not only that what are the odds that she is married to our former president who used to get his dick suked in the office vs doing his fucking job. he was impeached but for some reason we think his wife is any better. SHE WAS PAYING THESE WHORES OFF AND KNOWINGLY OK WITH IT. :wtf:

A guy talking about bringing manufacturing back to America who has products with his name on them made in Mexico:lol2:fucking shit like that you can't make up. Not to mention all the money he spends in India 

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

A guy talking about bringing manufacturing back to America who has products with his name on them made in Mexico:lol2:fucking shit like that you can't make up. Not to mention all the money he spends in India 

At least hes honest about it. Ford and many others also have huge facilities in Mexico FOR A REASON. That isnt trumps fault.

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

You can't get shit made in American you know nothing clown. What you cant make up is you thinking he actually makes the shit with his name on it :guzzle:

Just now, Wildcat said:

At least hes honest about it. Ford and many others also have huge facilities in Mexico FOR A REASON. That isnt trumps fault.

I know that. But Ford ain't preaching about how wrong it is. See the difference 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This thread is about the fucking beating Trump just laid on the lying criminal FUCK, so Taintrider unless you are going to post about that :fuckoff: 

$100 says Hillary puts the beat down on Dump.....are you in? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You can't get shit made in American you know nothing clown. What you cant make up is you thinking he actually makes the shit with his name on it :guzzle:

Nothing get his name on it without his approval and his share of the money from it you stupid welfare hack. He contracts it all out and his signature would be on the contract. You suck Trump dick as bad as snowrider sucks Clinton dick. You are both fucking sheep,only difference is you are in a different herd 

Just now, Ebsell said:

Nothing get his name on it without his approval and his share of the money from it you stupid welfare hack. He contracts it all out and his signature would be on the contract. You suck Trump dick as bad as snowrider sucks Clinton dick. You are both fucking sheep,only difference is you are in a different herd 

You know nothing about anything as expected :guzzle: Just STFU 

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

This may or may not be valid. i dont think he signs off of a P.O for some mexican trump hats lol... That is what a CFO is for.

He just gets handed numbers every month and says good job or quit spending money. Guys like that do not have time or just simply could care less about it to sign off on that kind of thing. just my personal experience with big business. I work for a VERY large company. 10x anything trump does. Sure he might have a limit that he wants to see but RARELY does that occur.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

This may or may not be valid. i dont think he signs off of a P.O for some mexican trump hats lol... That is what a CFO is for.

He just gets handed numbers every month and says good job or quit spending money. Guys like that do not have time or just simply could care less about it to sign off on that kind of thing. just my personal experience with big business. I work for a VERY large company. 10x anything trump does. Sure he might have a limit that he wants to see but RARELY does that occur.

Same excuses hold true for Hilllary? :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Same excuses hold true for Hilllary? :lol: 

Na his situation is a matter of circumstances. Hillary is just a flat out liar and un accountable for shit. totally diff. Everyone gets shit made in mexico..

She actually knowingly broke laws to setup servers at her home and also flat our ignored the white house when they told her that her most prolific emailer was NOT APPROVED by the WH yet she continues to ask and share info with this guy. She told people to do it they didn't do it on their own.