Black Lives Matter

revrnd

Not that I really care but the Metro cops are removing themselves from this year's Pride parade as per BLM's demand last year. What's next for them, not enough "people of colour" @ the Remembrance Day ceremonies? Stop the Santa Claus parade because Santa isn't black or there aren't enough black elves?

Why don't these asshats do something about the black on black crime in the GTA? Oh I forgot, "It's whitey's fault!"

• Like 3

Reality is that it's the beginning of a slippery slope when you let a bunch of hot heads dictate to the police or any government or government agency what they can or can't do. Continue with the event as it was last year. Be prepared for a disruption by Black Lives Matter and as soon as it happens move in and arrest each and every one of them. Ten minutes later the event continues as planned.

• Like 1

Uniformed officers should NOT be taking part in the parade. As part of security, Absolutely. Wear their Association T-shirt if they want.

And, charge those that are committing Indecent acts. Main stream media seem to show less now , but the stuff that goes on is PATHETIC.

What you do in your own home is NONE of my business, in public is a different story.

BTW, don't live in the GTA, Hope Never have to!

The only good thing about GTA is seeing it in your rear view mirror as you are leaving!

• Like 2