imagine for a moment if you will.....

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

obama isn't the guy dissin mccain, now is he? get with the program stupid. 

I will say it again McCain is a leftist pile of shit that I have never understood why any one would support that washy washy leftist limp noodle .

oh look at me I am a centrist I will cave on every issue worth a shit . don't believe me ask my butt buddy old Joe. what a fucking joke . pretty sure they ran him because they knew who ever they ran was going to loose  so no need to waste a decent candidate  

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I will say it again McCain is a leftist pile of shit that I have never understood why any one would support that washy washy leftist limp noodle .

oh look at me I am a centrist I will cave on every issue worth a shit . don't believe me ask my butt buddy old Joe. what a fucking joke . pretty sure they ran him because they knew who ever they ran was going to loose  so no need to waste a decent candidate  

I'll say it again, tell us how you fell off your sled and were to sore to ride the next day :news: 

Sean Spicer, a spokesman for the Republican National Committee, tweeted: “.@SenJohnMcCain is an American hero because he served his country and sacrificed more than most can imagine. Period.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/trump-attacks-mccain-i-like-people-who-werent-captured-120317

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

obama isn't the guy dissin mccain, now is he? get with the program stupid. 

:lmao: he dissed the guy for an entire election campaign in 2008 you ignorant brain dead FUCK :flush:  FUCK ME ARE YOU A STUPID FUCKING HACK 

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: he dissed the guy for an entire election campaign in 2008 you ignorant brain dead FUCK :flush:  FUCK ME ARE YOU A STUPID FUCKING HACK 

Did he ever make a comment where he discounted McCain's service? :news:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Did he ever make a comment where he discounted McCain's service? :news:

Obama even gave a vet props and told the crowd to show respect to him when that vet was heckling him during a campaign speech he was doing for Hillary.

Obama > Dump