So momo

• Platinum Contributing Member

I honestly can't believe that some of you fucking idiots just to be able to say "I was right" want those scum bag goat fucker in our country,  just to be "right",.. Iceman, slinger, MC, any family of 17 moved into a house next-door to yours, I'd give it 2 weeks till you were up in arms..you fucking pathetic lefties have no fucking idea how they live when they come here..they are here to get as much from the government for free(about 40k fir a single male) and not even attempt to assimilate.. 

Step the fuck up and bring in some Syrians to your home, or show us your refugee friends.. 

I can post pics of my works Yemanese neighbors tomorrow if you like..FYI, they throw their uneaten food on their roof for the animals.. It's very pleasant 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I honestly can't believe that some of you fucking idiots just to be able to say "I was right" want those scum bag goat fucker in our country,  just to be "right",.. Iceman, slinger, MC, any family of 17 moved into a house next-door to yours, I'd give it 2 weeks till you were up in arms..you fucking pathetic lefties have no fucking idea how they live when they come here..they are here to get as much from the government for free(about 40k fir a single male) and not even attempt to assimilate.. 

Step the fuck up and bring in some Syrians to your home, or show us your refugee friends.. 

I can post pics of my works Yemanese neighbors tomorrow if you like..FYI, they throw their uneaten food on their roof for the animals.. It's very pleasant 

I scratch my head on that one also, can't understand why anybody would want them here.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What do you expect from a bunch of whiney ass, piece of shit, pussy ass fucking Libtard, faggots 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Meh, America is already filled with white trash Honey Boo Boo trailer park losers.  We have our share in Canada too, and the stats don't line up with what you're saying.  Immigrants are more likely to succeed than native born citizens.

The Most Entrepreneurial Group in America Wasn't Born in America

http://www.inc.com/magazine/201502/adam-bluestein/the-most-entrepreneurial-group-in-america-wasnt-born-in-america.html

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Meh, America is already filled with white trash Honey Boo Boo trailer park losers.  We have our share in Canada too, and the stats don't line up with what you're saying.  Immigrants are more likely to succeed than native born citizens.

http://www.inc.com/magazine/201502/adam-bluestein/the-most-entrepreneurial-group-in-america-wasnt-born-in-america.html

So how many immigrants are you taking in?

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So how many are you taking in?? Want your daughter to date one??  Want one living next door?..

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP! Hypocritical candy ass just to be right..you're a fucking disgustingly pathetic waste of flesh an air..

Someone get me a beer..I'm parched 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So how many are you taking in?? Want your daughter to date one??  Want one living next door?..

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP! Hypocritical candy ass just to be right..you're a fucking disgustingly pathetic waste of flesh an air..

:snack:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Stats said hillary was going to win too right??:groin:

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Stats said hillary was going to win too right??:groin:

No, the polls said that.  Polls are educated guesses.  Stats are actual facts.  Not alternative facts, but real, concrete facts based on real world observations, studies and research.

SBYL

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

No, the polls said that.  Polls are educated guesses.  Stats are actual facts.  Not alternative facts, but real, concrete facts based on real world observations, studies and research.

SBYL

Want your daughter to date one fresh off the desert??

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

SBYL

Well then the stats say she fucking lost. So STFU already  :bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Trump's failed ban, what a way to treat our allies :news: 

U.S.-backed Iraqi fighters say Trump's refugee ban feels like 'betrayal'

President Trump signed an executive order Friday designed to “protect the American people from terrorist attacks by foreign nationals” by temporarily suspending the entry of immigrants from several Muslim majority countries –Yemen, Sudan, Somalia, Libya, Syria, Iran and Iraq.

While the proposal is not finalized, it is already drawing outrage among some Iraqis who have taken the lead in the fight against ISIS, a defeat which the new president has said is also his top foreign policy goal.

“Iraqis are the largest victims of terrorism and now we are paying double the price,” one high-ranking general in the Iraqi Army, who requested anonymity as he is not authorized to speak to the media, told Fox News. “This has caused massive disappointment in the hearts of every Iraqi who is fighting radicalism.”

Another Iraqi with close ties to the Iraqi Forces Intelligence community said the proposed ban symbolically sends a message that “their lives are cheap.” Others conveyed fear given that they have been waiting in-line for resettlement for years – their lives under militia threat for their American associations – only to now be told that they may not make it out. 

“We invaded Iraq and displaced people. We have since relied on Iraqis as partners to fight against ISIS. If we don’t want to deploy thousands of troops to fight these terrorist groups, then we rely on partners in Iraq and elsewhere,” Clinton Watts, a fellow in the Foreign Policy Research Institute’s Program on the Middle East, said. “This policy sends a very negative message to countries where we will need indigenous support from translators and peacekeepers.”

The rest of the story http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/27/u-s-backed-iraqi-fighters-say-trumps-refugee-ban-feels-like-betrayal.html