Donald Trump, who never served in the military, goes after Senate veterans

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

So dumb and short sighted. From now on John McCain is above reproach, or this goes for all veterans?  

Clearly, the man has earned the right to his opinion, and Trump was a HUGE asshole for even suggesting getting caught  marginalized him as a person, or a VET, but now we are going to make the jump to Trump hates Vets, and Oh, all Republicans hate Vets. With Dems spotty past of propping up assholes like Jane Fonda, militant professors, etc.  their new found support is hardly genuine.

I would have the upmost respect for McCain if he came out and said since you all have such great concern for me and even pretend  veterans. I am starting this fund where we tax our salaries and donate it to the veterans, or something like that.  Should be unanimously  passed with all this support.

when trumped said McCain was not a war hero is when he totally lost me. It should have eliminated Trump totally BUT the whacky righties have no respect for veterans or even women

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

when trumped said McCain was not a war hero is when he totally lost me. It should have eliminated Trump totally BUT the whacky righties have no respect for veterans or even women

Someone needs to turn off your internet.  Or up your Zoloft dosage.

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

He definitely lost points with me as a person. It is un- defendable, especially coming from a guy who never served.

military went for Trump at a 4 to 5  ratio.  more proof at what a horrific candidate Clinton was.

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He definitely lost points with me as a person. It is un- defendable, especially coming from a guy who never served.

military went for Trump at a 4 to 5  ratio.  more proof at what a horrific candidate Clinton was.

It just goes to show how dumb voters really are. There is always more than 2 choices

9 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Really?  Who?

Typical

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It's about time Republican splooge stains stopped pretending they respect the Military.

They voted in Bush who used his Fathers influence to stay Stateside. Vs McCain who actually served and ridiculed his time as a POW.

Attacked Kerry's service vs Bush

Then Trump who used Daddy to get out of service with heel spurs has the nerve to ridicule McCain's service. 

If Obama had called McCain a loser for getting caught every one of you Republican fuckers would have said he was unelectable because of that.

Stop pretending that you care about military service.

Who did Clinton use to get out of the draft?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

McCain is a good republican one of only a few left in congress

his warmongering given what happened to him is amazing to me,  i can;t call him necessarily good given his positions over the past 7-8 years.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It just goes to show how dumb voters really are. There is always more than 2 choices

and choosing one of the others got us Clinton,  Bush 2 and Trump.  I learned my lesson when i voted for the most viable third party candidate ever that it just handed the election to the person i did not want.  there needs to be more than 2 parties just not sure how we can get there.

Edited by Angry ginger

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yes, I member you were like a broken record with that in 08. :lol: 

McCain was the worst man Ali e when he was running against Obama. Now he's a war hero not to be questioned.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

McCain was the worst man Ali e when he was running against Obama. Now he's a war hero not to be questioned.

i don't like mccain. he's a war hawk as well as a very angry man. yet to disparage his military service is rather pathetic. especially coming from the commander in chief. trump is disgusting human being. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i don't like mccain. he's a war hawk as well as a very angry man. yet to disparage his military service is rather pathetic. especially coming from the commander in chief. trump is disgusting human being. 

Yup

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

How is that the same as the President doing it?

SMH

does your ass ever get jealous of the shit that spews out of your mouth 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

McCain is a good republican one of only a few left in congress

Because he's a do nothing, just like the typical Dumbocrat 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

To hell with Congress...all of them! I was referring to the people in general. Screw the politicians.

Yep :bc:

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

It was more than that 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

How is it different?

:snack:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

:owned: