Minnesota's Obamacare enrollment jumps more than 34 percent

Minnesota's Obamacare enrollment jumps more than 34 percent, as state-run markets blow by Trump-hobb

Source: CNBC

Obamacare sign-ups on Minnesota's insurance marketplace sharply spiked upward this year, providing more evidence for the claim that the Trump administration actions caused lower enrollment on the federal health exchange. 

"We are enrolling people at historically high levels," said MNsure CEO Allison O'Toole. "When more Minnesotans are covered, our state is healthier and our economy is stronger." 

Sign-ups on the 12 Obamacare insurance exchanges run by states and the District of Columbia now have, as a group, handily beat the performance of the federal exchange HealthCare.gov, which serves residents of 39 states. Seven of the 12 state-based markets reported increases in enrollment compared to last year. 

Read more: http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/09/minnesotas-obamacare-enrollment-jumps-34-percent.html 

U have no option . I had to deal with the shit this yr . in MN the welfare threshold for the insurance is shocking. I have friends living on the lake who are getting a subsidy{there friends flipping the bill through redistribution} I went with a group plan or I would have poss qualified with my wife being  out of work.

liberal ideas so good they have to be mandated 

Edited by Ez ryder