Looks like a great deal

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah that is a good deal on a sweet sled...I was looking at the ZR 8 for a few bucks less but IMO the El Tigre has a better shock package.

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah that is a good deal on a sweet sled...I was looking at the ZR 8 for a few bucks less but IMO the El Tigre has a better shock package.

http://www.bairspowersports.com/Snowmobiles-Polaris-800-RUSH-R-XCR-2017-North-Canton-OH-95aad0b1-0896-4181-b526-a6d3010ec8d1

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Go ahead a buy one Jimmy, I'll pick it up for ya and keep it in the garage until you can come and get it. The " odometer " won't show any miles.   :thumb:

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

they always have a ton of shit out of salvage at country cat. they wont deal on price but will give u extras out of salvage for cheep cheep .

I have gotten 2 sleds from them good dealer . they can actually sell from salvage cheaper than management can buy them out of salvage for .

I miss the days of black magic when I could buy out of salvage through the race program when salvage was a unbelievable deal.    

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

bhent posted a place in MN that was even cheaper than that.  if the deal was here on a 2.0 tracked assault es there would be one in my truck right now.  

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

bhent posted a place in MN that was even cheaper than that.  if the deal was here on a 2.0 tracked assault es there would be one in my truck right now.  

The drive to go get it would be a wash more than likely tho

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

those special services sleds are a great deal even without a lot of warranty,  houlton still gets them just in less quanitity than they used to as they are competing now with others.  

Houlton is where I bought Barneys cheap.

21 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Buddy just sent me a text. He ended up buying this one 

6935.thumb.jpeg.6199263acef0a17730a6c66e2e148c2e.jpeg

• Like 1