Sad legislation is required to ensure free speech

Snake

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He can say whatever he wants, the government isn't arresting him for it. That's the only right to free speech you're guaranteed under the Constitution. You are not guaranteed an audience, you have no right to speak in places where you're not wanted, and you don't get to cry about your frozen peaches when people don't want to hear what you have to say.

Your meme said nothing about "arresting" anyone, I figured you agreed with it, since you posted it.    He was invited to speak. If I wanted to hear him speak, those people infringed on my right to hear him, because they don't agree with what "team" he is on . You can carry on about ism's  all you want, but that is the truth.

Can you name one woman or POC that is a self professed conservative who is not labeled  A. crazy B. stupid C. racist D. all of the above.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Being gay and fetishising black cock doesn't preclude one from being a white supremacist.

Just weak.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

This is gaslighting. 

Allowing white supremacy a platform is promoting white supremacy as a legitimate political position. 

Be sure and offer up that excuse when they clamp the handcuffs on you.

24 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Your meme said nothing about "arresting" anyone, I figured you agreed with it, since you posted it.    He was invited to speak. If I wanted to hear him speak, those people infringed on my right to hear him, because they don't agree with what "team" he is on . You can carry on about ism's  all you want, but that is the truth.

Can you name one woman or POC that is a self professed conservative who is not labeled  A. crazy B. stupid C. racist D. all of the above.

Just weak.

16299174_10158262115555271_1099032986474140429_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Political correctness has lead us to the spot the country is in on college campus these days. Young minds should be challenged by opposing view points at school it is really the point of going. 

Unless you throw the ole "racist" label on someone..............Then feel free to call them a cock guzzling faggot. :news: