NOAA fixed climate change data prior to paris

jtssrx

19 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oh Christ.  Are you another flat earth dumbfuck like the one that started this thread?

Oooohhh how clever.

ZZzzzzzzzzzz

When faced with facts go to name calling. 

Iceman why are they faking data to push the agenda? Answer that question 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The climate has been changing and will continue to do so.  The glaciers in Glacier Bay have been melting long before man had any significance and will continue to do so.  It amazes me the retards that think they will stop it.  Then there is ICE who complains about it and them and flies a CO2 emitting plane, that's precious.

Just like most things from the left.   Use disingenuous data rather in the data itself or how its presented to try and overemphasize a stance.

Another perfect example is women making $.77 of every dollar a man makes.   What they refuse to tell you that number does not take into account work hours or career choices.  When compared accurately women in some age demographics actually earn more than men.   They do this with virtually everything because they know their positions are weak and they still thirst for power.    

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just like most things from the left.   Use disingenuous data rather in the data itself or how its presented to try and overemphasize a stance.

Another perfect example is women making $.77 of every dollar a man makes.   What they refuse to tell you that number does not take into account work hours or career choices.  When compared accurately women in some age demographics actually earn more than men.   They do this with virtually everything because they know their positions are weak and they still thirst for power.    

Wrong idiot

Keep peering out your airplane window for the answers and you'll get exactly what you're looking for

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

When faced with facts go to name calling. 

Iceman why are they faking data to push the agenda? Answer that question 

Flat earther says what?

2 minutes ago, Catman said:

Of course it's fake new

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Catman said:

Wrong idiot

Keep peering out your airplane window for the answers and you'll get exactly what you're looking for

Did I hurt your feelings Catman?   :lol:   I was spot on.  

What is it with the Cat riders in this forum being libtards.   Catman, Vince, Mc.   :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

What is it with the Cat riders in this forum being libtards.   Catman, Vince, Mc.   :lol:  

Hey!  That's an awful generalization! :lol:

Fortunately,  me owning a Cat and having overly high testosterone levels helps even things for all the Nancy lib-tards out there.  

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:finger: I ride a Cat,don't you throw me in that shit you sumbitch.:lmao: