NOAA fixed climate change data prior to paris

jtssrx

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

If that question has been asked many times, it's probably been answered many times too.

IMO it's simple.  Tax pollution, and subsidize clean green energy.  The switch is already happening, lets speed it up.

But Coal jobs!!!  Wahhh. Elon Musk got a subsidy, wahhhhh.

Let's face it, you aren't interested in solutions because you clowns are willfully ignorant of the problem.

Pollution is different than CO2.  CO2 is not pollution.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

If that question has been asked many times, it's probably been answered many times too.

IMO it's simple.  Tax pollution, and subsidize clean green energy.  The switch is already happening, lets speed it up.

But Coal jobs!!!  Wahhh. Elon Musk got a subsidy, wahhhhh.

Let's face it, you aren't interested in solutions because you clowns are willfully ignorant of the problem.

We're aware of the problem, it's lying liberal faggots like yourself who think taxation is the solution to every problem, ya bald headed dildo.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Pollution is different than CO2.  CO2 is not pollution.

In the amounts we're pumping it into the atmosphere it is.

Technically oil isn't pollution either.  Go pour some downs storm drain in front of an MOE officer and see what happens.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

We're aware of the problem, it's lying liberal faggots like yourself who think taxation is the solution to every problem, ya bald headed dildo.

And your solution to the problem is to elect a dumbfuck that wants to gut the EPA

*slow clap*

well done morons

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

And your solution to the problem is to elect a dumbfuck that wants to gut the EPA

*slow clap*

well done morons

Yep, the EPA is a bloated turd that has way too many environmental regs. GO TRUMP!!  :fuckyou: chrome dome

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Technically oil isn't pollution either.  Go pour some downs storm drain in front of an MOE officer and see what happens.

Nice comparison.

Oil is free to drop off at my hazardous waste site.  What MOE does with it after that is not my problem.  Make it $100 to drop it off and a lot more will end up in the storm drains.

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

When it happens repeatedly and the arctic ice melts to record lows repeatedly, then its climate.  If this were a one-time outlier then it wouldn't be so much of an issue.

Do you really think that we can halt the NATURAL cycles that have been happening since time began? The Ice Age, was a recent chapter in the earth's history and as much as 1/3 of the land mass was covered in ice and snow. Toronto was under ice about 1 1/2 miles thick. Would you like to explain what man did to cause that ice age and even more importantly how about explaining what man did to cause the receding of all that ice and snow. Don't forget that Antarctica was once tropical. Anyone that believes man can halt the naturally occurring cycles sure has an enormously inflated sense of our ability.

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Do you really think that we can halt the NATURAL cycles that have been happening since time began? The Ice Age, was a recent chapter in the earth's history and as much as 1/3 of the land mass was covered in ice and snow. Toronto was under ice about 1 1/2 miles thick. Would you like to explain what man did to cause that ice age and even more importantly how about explaining what man did to cause the receding of all that ice and snow. Don't forget that Antarctica was once tropical. Anyone that believes man can halt the naturally occurring cycles sure has an enormously inflated sense of our ability.

Don't bother.  I don't ever read your drivel

23 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yep, the EPA is a bloated turd that has way too many environmental regs. GO TRUMP!!  :fuckyou: chrome dome

Oh we know, we know.  The USA is the greatest country on earth, except everything about it completely sucks according to you dimwits.

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Don't bother.  I don't ever read your drivel

Drivel... wake up fool... you choose to ignore the facts that don't support your twisted crap. You don't respond because you can't. Your head is too far up your ass to recognize reality.

Edited by 02sled

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice comparison.

Oil is free to drop off at my hazardous waste site.  What MOE does with it after that is not my problem.  Make it $100 to drop it off and a lot more will end up in the storm drains.

Why is oil hazardous waste and therefore pollution??? It can't possibly be, it's a naturally occurring compound.

33 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

do your part to help: quit breathing.

Edited by oleroule

9 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Sure you did....you just don't have an explanation for the ice age or it's retreat

Oh Christ.  Are you another flat earth dumbfuck like the one that started this thread?

7 minutes ago, oleroule said:

do your part to help: quit breathing.

Oooohhh how clever.

ZZzzzzzzzzzz

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why is oil hazardous waste and therefore pollution??? It can't possibly be, it's a naturally occurring compound.

Oil and water do not mix.

Flushing tampons down the drains is a much much bigger problem than oil.  Always put them in the garbage where they belong.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oh Christ.  Are you another flat earth dumbfuck like the one that started this thread?

No dumb ass. Just someone who isn't buying into the world is going to end because of our carbon footprint that is the current cause celeb for the government to use to tax the hell out of everybody. All those tax $'s won't make a difference on the climate. I'm also able to recognize that climate change has been happening since time began and will continue to happen in perpetuity. So how do you explain the onset and the end of the last ice age. It sure wasn't mans carbon footprint or pollution?

16 minutes ago, 02sled said:

No dumb ass. Just someone who isn't buying into the world is going to end because of our carbon footprint that is the current cause celeb for the government to use to tax the hell out of everybody. All those tax $'s won't make a difference on the climate. I'm also able to recognize that climate change has been happening since time began and will continue to happen in perpetuity. So how do you explain the onset and the end of the last ice age. It sure wasn't mans carbon footprint or pollution?

How about you pick up an elementary school science textbook and read up on it for yourself?

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

How about you pick up an elementary school science textbook and read up on it for yourself?

Fuck you are as stupid as they come. Time for you to read up. You must have been the class clown sitting in the corner with the dunce cap on. So genius, of the multiple ice ages in the history of the planet, what influence did man have. Are you going to deny that Antarctica was once tropical? Current science has proven that based on vegetation evidence found buried in ice. Are you going to deny that 1/3 of the land mass of the world was once covered in ice? Explain how man influenced the onset or the end of any of these ice ages. C'mon dummy explain.

Not that long ago the battle cry was we're destroying the ozone layer and everyone is going to cook. Suddenly those cries went silent when miraculously the ozone layer started to "heal" itself without intervention by man. Try and explain that one.

Best yet explain how taxes are going to change a damned thing. I'm still going to drive my truck, boat and sled. It's just going to cost me more and give government more money to piss away.

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Fuck you are as stupid as they come. Time for you to read up. You must have been the class clown sitting in the corner with the dunce cap on. So genius, of the multiple ice ages in the history of the planet, what influence did man have. Are you going to deny that Antarctica was once tropical? Current science has proven that based on vegetation evidence found buried in ice. Are you going to deny that 1/3 of the land mass of the world was once covered in ice? Explain how man influenced the onset or the end of any of these ice ages. C'mon dummy explain.

Not that long ago the battle cry was we're destroying the ozone layer and everyone is going to cook. Suddenly those cries went silent when miraculously the ozone layer started to "heal" itself without intervention by man. Try and explain that one.

Best yet explain how taxes are going to change a damned thing. I'm still going to drive my truck, boat and sled. It's just going to cost me more and give government more money to piss away.

You can read up on the ozone layer too while you're reading about the ice ages.  Both have lots of published scientific explanations.

You won't though because you refuse to educate yourself.  Education penetrates your ignorance shield and invades your right wing safe space.  People like you are hopeless. All we can do is ignore you and wait for you to die off.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just got back from a trade show in Orlando and every single time I fly I'm amazed at the small impact man has had on the US.   Sure the sheer size of the larger cities such as Chicago are daunting but in general the vast open spaces are amazing.   Then you look at how vast the atmosphere is as a comparison to our impact on the surface and it seems that we are even much less impactful than what the surface provides.   Keep in mind this is just flying over the US and not the vast emptiness of the oceans and other waters.  Then there are places like Canada, Russia, China and so many other countries where we have such a small footprint on the surface.

My point being my skepticism with MMCC begins with trying to understand just how vast our atmosphere is as comparison to human activity on earth.  

Considering most "air" is in first 10 miles of the 300 mile thick atmosphere it goes without saying that its hard to even calculate how much air there really is.

http://www.theweatherprediction.com/habyhints3/976/

Written out and rounded, there are about this many molecules of air in the atmosphere:

Or around 5.5 quadrillion tons.   Thats 55,000,000,000,000,000 tons.

Considering man adds about 40 billion tons each year (not accounting what is used) thats about .00000072% of the total atmosphere weight.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere_of_Earth

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You can read up on the ozone layer too while you're reading about the ice ages.  Both have lots of published scientific explanations.

You won't though because you refuse to educate yourself.  Education penetrates your ignorance shield and invades your right wing safe space.  People like you are hopeless. All we can do is ignore you and wait for you to die off.

:lol::lol:Yup... keep telling yourself that man, in particular those in North America have the ability to alter whatever course nature takes. As for scientific explanations regarding ice ages, try theories, hypothesis and conjecture being all they have to offer. They don't know. As for education, I am indeed educated and look at what all the advocates say and make my own mind up based on all the evidence reported by both sides, not just what government hacks tell us to believe so they can tax us more. Just like the same science doesn't know what killed off the dinosaurs. Science is never wrong is it. Recent science now says the T-Rex had feathers. Just like Ugh in his cave influenced the onset of climate change those thousands of years ago. What an idiot. I have a mountain top you might like to buy. It may be high enough to stay dry when all the coastal cities of the world are submerged. Isn't that supposed to happen by 2030 or is it as soon as 2025? It was supposed to have already happened. How could those scientists have gotten it wrong.

The noaa is caught fixing the data and the resident alarmists completely ignore it and preach about the affects of climate change. Whats sad is this isnt the first time data has been faked or manipulated 

Why do the alarmists always refer to records? The temp records using satellites started in 1979. So you have like 38 years of data. Second the data is being manipulated so its useless on multiple levels.

Im conservative but i don't signup or support everything conservatives say and do. But liberals they believe everything thier leadership puts out. Look at how the vast majority turned a blind eye to the DNC stealing the nomination from sanders. It didn't matter they all lined up to vote for Hillary anyway.