NOAA fixed climate change data prior to paris

jtssrx

You would think there would be some reporting on this ...........Shocking revelations, Climate change movement suffers serious blow to credibility, eyebrow raiser?????

Trying to downplay the severity of the accusation,  or attacking the scientist, shows a mind numbing amount of stupidity on the part of the left.

The debate has gone beyond man made climate change. You fuckers won't believe it no matter what.

You'll support coal dust in rivers, more air pollution and extraction that fucks up drinking water. That's not climate change, that's just fucking up the air and water you need.

Temps could rise 5 degrees, New York could flood every year and you would still make excuses.

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The debate has gone beyond man made climate change. You fuckers won't believe it no matter what.

You'll support coal dust in rivers, more air pollution and extraction that fucks up drinking water. That's not climate change, that's just fucking up the air and water you need.

Temps could rise 5 degrees, New York could flood every year and you would still make excuses.

Holy shit, did you write this with a straight face.

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

All this New York is going to be underwater and temps rising 5 degrees talk is why people are skeptical. Wasn't that supposed to happen already? 

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

All this New York is going to be underwater and temps rising 5 degrees talk is why people are skeptical. Wasn't that supposed to happen already? 

That's what is so funny about that post.  He uses speculation to emphasize that the other side is making excuses, all the while, none of the predictions are happening.  Fucking bizarro world.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

That's what is so funny about that post.  He uses speculation to emphasize that the other side is making excuses, all the while, none of the predictions are happening.  Fucking bizarro world.

It's 30* above normal in the Arctic today 

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/arctic-storms-bring-another-winter-heatwave-to-north-pole/79190

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Holy shit, did you write this with a straight face.

Of course!

Wait, you weren't expecting anything like.................. this is reprehensible, a black eye on the cause,  and hurts  those honestly committed to a  cleaner, healthier, planet. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Man dude, what do you do every morning.....tune into HuffPo for your talking points?  

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That's called weather, not climate. 

When it happens repeatedly and the arctic ice melts to record lows repeatedly, then its climate.  If this were a one-time outlier then it wouldn't be so much of an issue.

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

When it happens repeatedly and the arctic ice melts to record lows repeatedly, then its climate.  If this were a one-time outlier then it wouldn't be so much of an issue.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2017/01/10/bitter-cold-kills-dozens-europe/96404042/

And what happens when the predictions don't come true?  What happens when the warmest year on record from my area is still from the 30's?

What happens when the models show that no matter what we do to curb our carbon emissions so that we have 0 carbon emissions, it only predicts a drop of less than half of a degree in 100 years? 

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And the Antarctic ice grows

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2017/01/10/bitter-cold-kills-dozens-europe/96404042/

And what happens when the predictions don't come true?  What happens when the warmest year on record from my area is still from the 30's?

What happens when the models show that no matter what we do to curb our carbon emissions so that we have 0 carbon emissions, it only predicts a drop of less than half of a degree in 100 years? 

"Global" warming, not "racer's area" warming.

"Global" climate change, not "racer's area's" climate change.

Duhhh

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And the Antarctic ice grows

The sea ice is at record lows.  Did you hear about the iceberg the size of Delaware that is about to break off Antarctica?

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/97646824/

37 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

"Global" warming, not "racer's area" warming.

"Global" climate change, not "racer's area's" climate change.

Duhhh

The sea ice is at record lows.  Did you hear about the iceberg the size of Delaware that is about to break off Antarctica?

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/97646824/

And higher taxes will fix it :lmao:

22 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I can't decide who is the biggest waste of oxygen.  You, racer or Momo.  Momo gets a bit of a pass because his shtick is all an act, so that leaves you two degenerates.  Tough call.

I am not arguing that the climate is changing, but I am not going to pander to the guys who want to use climate change to part fools from their money.

It has been asked many times, Again, what will extra taxes do to change the way the climate is changing

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am not arguing that the climate is changing, but I am not going to pander to the guys who want to use climate change to part fools from their money.

It has been asked many times, Again, what will extra taxes do to change the way the climate is changing

It will allow liberals to fill their pockets with tax money and then they will laugh at taxpayers for being so stupid for taking the bait.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If that question has been asked many times, it's probably been answered many times too.

IMO it's simple.  Tax pollution, and subsidize clean green energy.  The switch is already happening, lets speed it up.

But Coal jobs!!!  Wahhh. Elon Musk got a subsidy, wahhhhh.

Let's face it, you aren't interested in solutions because you clowns are willfully ignorant of the problem.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The climate has been changing and will continue to do so.  The glaciers in Glacier Bay have been melting long before man had any significance and will continue to do so.  It amazes me the retards that think they will stop it.  Then there is ICE who complains about it and them and flies a CO2 emitting plane, that's precious.