So Slinger.........

Will you at least be happy when John McCain and Lindsey Graham are possibly  named in the global pedophile ring that's on the cusp of being exposed? 

Slinger types in the 90's: "Like no way would priests be raping kids, stop with your crazy talk....."

Slinger types in the 2000's: "Like no way would Jerry be raping kids and Joe look the other way, stop with your crazy talk....."

It's coming, and all these sick fucks deserve to rot in hell. 

Hey MC, you keep worrying about Trump and jewelry though. Stupid head in the sand excuse making mother fuckers. 

9F22FC66-E480-4B72-B0B7-DF7E58F105D1_zps

• Like 1

Is this a real thing? Lindsey Graham doesn't surprise me, he looks like a diddler but I wouldn't have suspected mccain. Someone told me a while ago that all of those political elites are child molesters. Goes with the territory.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is this a real thing? Lindsey Graham doesn't surprise me, he looks like a diddler but I wouldn't have suspected mccain. Someone told me a while ago that all of those political elites are child molesters. Goes with the territory.

same here.

3 hours ago, bussman said:

Will you at least be happy when John McCain and Lindsey Graham are possibly  named in the global pedophile ring that's on the cusp of being exposed? 

Slinger types in the 90's: "Like no way would priests be raping kids, stop with your crazy talk....."

Slinger types in the 2000's: "Like no way would Jerry be raping kids and Joe look the other way, stop with your crazy talk....."

It's coming, and all these sick fucks deserve to rot in hell. 

Hey MC, you keep worrying about Trump and jewelry though. Stupid head in the sand excuse making mother fuckers. 

9F22FC66-E480-4B72-B0B7-DF7E58F105D1_zps

What are you mumbling about?

• 2 weeks later...