Trump's tweets

Judging by the reaction from the media and bleeding v's across the country I'd say they have real staying power. If nothing else like him or hate him Trump is tireless and tenacious. He gets shit done. Gets doubted by everyone at every turn and in almost every instance he comes through. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

how long will they remain relevant? tweet fatigue. seems like they're already gaining a bit of yawn. 

You guys help the most making them relevant. I sure he thanks you! Stay outraged my friends 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Turf said:

If he doesn't like the headlines the media is covering he just sends out a tweet to change the narrative. He plays them like a fiddle and they don't even know it.

This

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

FACISM.

How soon do you think it will be before we something like a Reichstag fire occur? 

And please don't take the Reichstag fire as a verbatim event like the Capitol Building getting torched, but think of it as an event that could be used to stir up fear and resulting legislation to limit our civil liberties.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How soon do you think it will be before we something like a Reichstag fire occur? 

And please don't take the Reichstag fire as a verbatim event like the Capitol Building getting torched, but think of it as an event that could be used to stir up fear and resulting legislation to limit our civil liberties.

Will something like this be funded by say George Soros? 

32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't see the Trump administration being able to get away with sweeping a parking ticket under the rug.

On the other hand, I could see a Clinton administration using a false flag to go after the second amendment, with the full support of the media. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Like the Patriot Act?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Cold War said:

I don't see the Trump administration being able to get away with sweeping a parking ticket under the rug.

On the other hand, I could see a Clinton administration using a false flag to go after the second amendment, with the full support of the media.

Thank gawd that bitch isn't our POTUS

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All I know is the US has been headed down the shitter since the end of ww2 and Trump is just another fucking asshole helping to run the ship aground

All I know is that I'm waiting for the corporate and personal tax cuts to go along with the borrowing for infrastructure spending which I will be all over like a bee on honey :bc: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

All I know is that I'm waiting for the corporate and personal tax cuts to go along with the borrowing for infrastructure spending which I will be all over like a bee on honey :bc: 

Damn!  You are one cool dude!  

Take THAT Mr. Trump!!!  Right?

:lol: