questions for the "supposed" bernie supporters

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and how we got every other recent president. are you on the "it's Clintons fault" bus now too by chance?

Bernie was too much a communist freak show and Hillary was the most flawed candidate the dems could have put up.

Easy to  lay blame anywhere and with anyone. Fact remains she couldn't get the votes she needed to win.

There is NO mystery in that.

12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you really need to lay off the dope, dope. i'll try explaining things so that even racer can understand.

point 1 - many jill stein voters cast their vote as some sort of protest against the system. they knew damn fucking well stein had absolutely no chance of winning. they thought hillary had the election in the bag but wanted her to know they didn't like what she stood for, or what she did to bernie. did they want to help trump win? LMFAO, riiiight. so if those voters knew then what they know now, there is no doubt in my mind they'd have voted to help keep the current freak out of the office, who's shitting on everything they stood for. so is jill stein, or her followers, to blame for trump? no. but could they have acted like grown adults, realize what was really at stake, and prevented trump? most likely. the numbers of stein voters in the battleground states were higher than the trump leads over hillary.

point 2 - what makes you think that people who want less gov, non career politicians, less regulations, bigger militaries, love corporate america, believe in trickle down, believe in low tax rates at the top, etc etc etc are suddenly going to vote for someone who is the opposite of all that? why do you think alot of trump supporters would have voted for bernie? it's almost as dumb a statement as bernie supporters supporting trum. they couldn't possibly be farther apart. all this shit that we hear from repukes now, about how they would have voted for bernie is just that, shit. they're realizing trump is an utter failure, and they get an opportunity to bash hillary again as some sort of excuse

What you're failing to realize with point 2 is that about a third of the voters in this country aren't members of any political party so it's not like you have 50/50 splits in political ideologies. Just look to this board where many you call "rww"s were supporting Bernie for reasons you obviously can't comprehend because it doesn't fit in your neat little "us against them" box. I would have voted for Bernie if he was the Dem nominee, but instead I voted for Gary Johnson in a district Trump ended up winning. :news:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

What you're failing to realize with point 2 is that about a third of the voters in this country aren't members of any political party so it's not like you have 50/50 splits in political ideologies. Just look to this board where many you call "rww"s were supporting Bernie for reasons you obviously can't comprehend because it doesn't fit in your neat little "us against them" box. I would have voted for Bernie if he was the Dem nominee, but instead I voted for Gary Johnson in a district Trump ended up winning. :news:

Uh oh, the wrath of the jaded Democrat will be after you next!

27 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

:smack: pour slinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

:thumb: Good post!

55 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

yah, sure. i guess that's why the two parties combined typically end up with 95% of the votes or more. BS on the rwws in here who say they'd voted bernie. a few weeks/months of severe vetting on him had he beat hillary would have changed their minds. quit pretending trump wasn't a very attractive vote for most of the right. 

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yah, sure. i guess that's why the two parties combined typically end up with 95% of the votes or more. BS on the rwws in here who say they'd voted for bernie. a few weeks/months of severe vetting on him had he beat hillary would have changed their minds. quit pretending trump wasn't a very attractive vote for most of the right. 

Why should Democrats pander to Republican voters? 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yah, sure. i guess that's why the two parties combined typically end up with 95% of the votes or more. BS on the rwws in here who say they'd voted bernie. a few weeks/months of severe vetting on him had he beat hillary would have changed their minds. quit pretending trump wasn't a very attractive vote for most of the right. 

Why do you even bother asking questions if you continually discount everybody's answer?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Bernie was too much a communist freak show and Hillary was the most flawed candidate the dems could have put up.

Easy to  lay blame anywhere and with anyone. Fact remains she couldn't get the votes she needed to win.

There is NO mystery in that.

i don't think so, but i know many of the right thought and so and always will. yet noggin and others have this notion that they'd have broken away from their traits and helped vote bernie in. bernie is like the anti-christ of conservatism. i don't think he had a snowball's chance in hell of beating trump.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i don't think so, but i know many of the right thought and so and always will. yet noggin and others have this notion that they'd have broken away from their traits and helped vote bernie in. bernie is like the anti-christ of conservatism. i don't think he had a snowball's chance in hell of beating trump.

Of course you think that because you are incapable of admitting Hillary was a severely unlikeable and flawed candidate.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

Completely clueless and willfully ignorant. 

This is why Democrats will keep losing.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

Completely clueless and willfully ignorant. 

This is why Democrats will keep losing.

yep, all they need to do is promote nogginomics, like anti-capitalism, free shit, commune living and everyone will come running and we'll all live happily ever after. my god you're a fucking mess. 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, all they need to do is promote nogginomics, like anti-capitalism, free shit, commune living and everyone will come running and we'll all live happily ever after. my god you're a fucking mess. 

Don't put words in my mouth, Donny.

16602758_1844999345776004_328295938518640073_n.jpg

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You're so great at putting words in people's mouths because you can't possibly comprehend things aren't just blue and red. You consider me a rww who posts just to impress the klan yet I admit I'd have voted for the Bern and ended up voting third party instead. How did that fit your spreadsheet left-wing Creepr. :snack:

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"poor"

Can't tell an on purpose mispelling. :lol:

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Reminds me of Donny Buffalo...

When snowrider left Slinger decided he needed to ramp up the cuntiness to help keep moving the "needle" :lol::snack: