questions for the "supposed" bernie supporters

some of you claimed you'd have voted for bernie had he been the nominee. apparently you liked a lot of his ideas and plans. but now we have trump, and I see nothing but defense of him when he pulls a 180 from what bernie would have done. can any of you explain why that is? where are your gripes about the cabinet picks? the regulation roll backs? GS? personally I think you're all full of shit and just want another reason to rag on Hillary :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

See the debate last night Bernie said Obamacare was a joke and needed to be fixed and he was supposed to be arguing for the DemonCUNT side :lol: 

Jesus your fucked in the head. He never said it was a joke and yes it needs to be modified....it has since day one you scum sucking, flem infested, bilge slime, belly button linted mook.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus your fucked in the head. He never said it was a joke and yes it needs to be modified....it has since day one you scum sucking, flem infested, bilge slime, belly button linted mook.

:lies: and more :lies: from FAKENEWSMAINECUNT :bigfinger: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

some of you claimed you'd have voted for bernie had he been the nominee. apparently you liked a lot of his ideas and plans. but now we have trump, and I see nothing but defense of him when he pulls a 180 from what bernie would have done. can any of you explain why that is? where are your gripes about the cabinet picks? the regulation roll backs? GS? personally I think you're all full of shit and just want another reason to rag on Hillary :news:

Even you are a being an unconscionable cunt over all of this I will answer your question even though I know you will still be a twat no matter what I say and FTR I don't need another reason to rag on Hillary as I have never liked her so can you cram that one up your ass please? I liked Bernie because even though he has been a career politician I thought he was different and not going to continue the status quo but then he turned out to be just another lackey to The Clintons. As for Trumps Cabinet not a big fan of Devos or Perry...Mattis is great, Mnuchin we shall see. 

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Even you are a being an unconscionable cunt over all of this I will answer your question even though I know you will still be a twat no matter what I say and FTR I don't need another reason to rag on Hillary as I have never liked her so can you cram that one up your ass please? I liked Bernie because even though he has been a career politician I thought he was different and not going to continue the status quo but then he turned out to be just another lackey to The Clintons. As for Trumps Cabinet not a big fan of Devos or Perry...Mattis is great, Mnuchin we shall see. 

One thing you can count on with Trumps cabinet is that they will  preform to his expectations or he will not hesitate fired3.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

One thing you can count on with Trumps cabinet is that they will  preform to his expectations or he will not hesitate fired3.jpg 

well he cuts there feet out from them with his endless blathering on twitter and facebook so not like he's giving them the opportunity to succeed,  he's tremendously disappointing to this point, bigly.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

well he cuts there feet out from them with his endless blathering on twitter and facebook so not like he's giving them the opportunity to succeed,  he's tremendously disappointing to this point, bigly.  

The twitter crap needs to stop for sure but I do find Slingers endless efforts at blaming everything under the sun other than Hillary for the Dems loss amusing. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

So now Trump cut the feet out of any of his cabinet???? you want to link those lies up please :nuts: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So now Trump cut the feet out of any of his cabinet???? you want to link those lies up please :nuts: 

General Kelley took one for the team...quit being stupid.

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

well thanks for the response smails but....

sanders is part of the typical "status quo" in DC. I liked the guy because he was honest, wanted to help the middle class, wanted to clean up a lot of the corruption on wall street, better protect us taxpayers with better ws regulations, clean up a lot of the corporate corruption, etc etc etc. I highly suspect these are the main reasons you supported the guy, too. you just can't admit it now, because you'd have a lot less reasons to support trump now.

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sanders is part of the typical "status quo" in DC. I liked the guy because he was honest, wanted to help the middle class, wanted to clean up a lot of the corruption on wall street, better protect us taxpayers with better ws regulations, clean up a lot of the corporate corruption, etc etc etc. I highly suspect these are the main reasons you supported the guy, too. you just can't admit it now, because you'd have a lot less reasons to support trump now.

Couple things I liked about Bernie was he could stand behind his voting record. Many times he went against the grain and turned out he was right. Plus the integrity thing, that the other candidates were severely lacking.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What is with you thinking you can read everybody's mind....this is why I didn't want to even answer. As Edmo says Bernie goes against the grain hence not for the status quo.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What is with you thinking you can read everybody's mind....this is why I didn't want to even answer. As Edmo says Bernie goes against the grain hence not for the status quo.

cause it's the only thing that makes sense. you say you wanted a change in the status quo in DC yet voted for one of the people who's been there the longest? why are you afraid to admit the reasons I just listed? I guarantee they were in the top 5 of the reasons 99.9% of Bernie supporters wanted him in office. are you simply in the .1% that had other reasons?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, these are just recycled clintonista talking points.

Get your neoliberal spineless bullshit out of here.

Radicalize or fuck off.

stfu and stay out of my thread ya little commie bastard. get any new recruits today, ivan? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cause it's the only thing that makes sense. you say you wanted a change in the status quo in DC yet voted for one of the people who's been there the longest? why are you afraid to admit the reasons I just listed? I guarantee they were in the top 5 of the reasons 99.9% of Bernie supporters wanted him in office. are you simply in the .1% that had other reasons?

Timeshare talking about making sense   :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

stfu and stay out of my thread ya little commie bastard. get any new recruits today, ivan? :lol:

I'm just watching you regurgitate Clinton talking points about Sanders and thinking:

'This motherfucker is worse than snake with his establishment bullshit' 

I mean, bro, wake the fuck up. The Democratic party is dead. They're going to lose more seats in the midterm, and go along with more GOP bullshit in the meantime. 

Just let them go, they don't give a fuck about you, or me, or anyone but themselves. Don't let them drag you down with them. Get off the DU, that place is a fucking cesspool of cringey establishment partisan liberal necromancers trying to keep their zombie party alive. 

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I've explained it numerous times and in various ways yet in typical Slinger fashion if the response doesn't fit your preconceived reasons it is dismissed....it never fails.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I've explained it numerous times and in various ways yet in typical Slinger fashion if the response doesn't fit your preconceived reasons it is dismissed....it never fails.

Dude is seriously worse than most of the hacks here. Jesus. 

Still can't bring himself to admit the Democrats caused their own fucking problems. Wants to blame everyone but them for sucking sooo fucking bad.

• Like 1