questions for the "supposed" bernie supporters

2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

You're so great at putting words in people's mouths because you can't possibly comprehend things aren't just blue and red. You consider me a rww who posts just to impress the klan yet I admit I'd have voted for the Bern and ended up voting third party instead. How did that fit your spreadsheet left-wing Creepr. :snack:

Can't tell an on purpose mispelling. :lol:

When snowrider left Slinger decided he needed to ramp up the cuntiness to help keep moving the "needle" :lol::snack:

He's doing God's work :lol:

23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yah, sure. i guess that's why the two parties combined typically end up with 95% of the votes or more. BS on the rwws in here who say they'd voted bernie. a few weeks/months of severe vetting on him had he beat hillary would have changed their minds. quit pretending trump wasn't a very attractive vote for most of the right. 

3rd party candidates are not viable at this point.  The only one who has ever got any real traction was Perot and he handed the election to Clinton as he took from the right.  Unfortunately that means the middle 20-30% who think that both sides are fucking nuts have to keep voting for the lesser of 2 evils. third party needs to become viable on the congressional side before it can do to the white house.  and even on a state level that doesn't really happen with most of the independents really being a dem or a pub whose just pissed at some wing of the party.